Letang scores 2 goals in Penguins' shootout win
Defenseman Kris Letang scored twice in the Penguins' 3-2 shootout win against the Chicago Blackhawks in an NHL exhibition game at Consol Energy Center on Monday.
Letang's late power-play goal capped a comeback from a 2-0 deficit.
The two MVPs of the Blackhawks 2010 and 2013 title teams — center Jonathan Toews and winger Patrick Kane — did not play.
Winger Bryan Bickell scored twice on Penguins goalie Jeff Zatkoff, who made 30 saves.
Zatkoff was perfect on two shootout attempts.
– Rob Rossi
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins
- Gorman: Perry makes the right call on canceling playoff game
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Steelers players are ready for annual runway turn for charity
- Former Penn State assistant coach Johnson just visiting this time
- State Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- HS highlight reel: Quite a weekend for Penn-Traffod’s Aunkst
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Freeport volleyball team fights another foe — complacency
- Mars Area schools superintendent resigns after short tenure
- Pitt notebook: Chryst didn’t lobby to keep Watt at tight end