MLB Network to televise Game 2; Pirates to host watch party at PNC Park
Don't look for Game 2 of the NL Division Series on Friday between the Pirates and Cardinals on TBS.
The 1:07 p.m. game will be televised by only MLB Network. The game will be broadcast on the Pirates Radio Network (93.7 KDKA-FM). Fans also can watch or listen to the game at mlb.com and siriusxm.com.
In addition, the Pirates will host a free “Postseason Watch Party” at PNC Park.
The team will open select seating sections of the ballpark and stream the game on the scoreboard.
Fans can enter through the Clemente Gate in center field and the Mazeroski Gate in right field beginning at noon.
Several concession stands and the Budweiser Bowtie Bar will be open.
Regular gameday gate policies and procedures regarding outside food and drink will be in place.
There will be limited parking available in North Shore lots, and fans are encouraged to park Downtown and use the “T.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates say goodbye to veteran leaders Burnett, Ramirez
- Pirates notebook: Fastball command issues hurt Cole against Cubs
- A field day on social media as Pirates’ Rodriguez attacks Gatorade cooler
- Pirates notebook: It’s official: Cole to start wild-card game against Cubs
- Cubs’ Fowler, Schwarber deliver to sink Pirates
- Starkey: Pirates gaining bad big-game rep
- Are Pirates better positioned to win it all this postseason?
- Pirates no match for Cubs, Arrieta in wild-card loss
- Burnett pitches well in farewell, but Pirates lose to Reds
- Pirates fans on edge as season again coming down to wild card
- Pirates notebook: Tempers boil after Arrieta beaned