MLB Network to televise Game 2; Pirates to host watch party at PNC Park
Don't look for Game 2 of the NL Division Series on Friday between the Pirates and Cardinals on TBS.
The 1:07 p.m. game will be televised by only MLB Network. The game will be broadcast on the Pirates Radio Network (93.7 KDKA-FM). Fans also can watch or listen to the game at mlb.com and siriusxm.com.
In addition, the Pirates will host a free “Postseason Watch Party” at PNC Park.
The team will open select seating sections of the ballpark and stream the game on the scoreboard.
Fans can enter through the Clemente Gate in center field and the Mazeroski Gate in right field beginning at noon.
Several concession stands and the Budweiser Bowtie Bar will be open.
Regular gameday gate policies and procedures regarding outside food and drink will be in place.
There will be limited parking available in North Shore lots, and fans are encouraged to park Downtown and use the “T.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Cole perfect pitcher to start pivotal series for Pirates
- Pirates notebook: Bucs unlikely to make trade before deadline
- Monday’s scouting report: Pirates at Cardinals
- RF Heisey, Reds avert sweep with a victory over Pirates at PNC Park
- Pirates’ Polanco runs into rookie wall
- Stats Corner: Corner men Marte, Snider deliver punch
- Pirates send Polanco to Triple-A Indianapolis; Tabata, Barmes return
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen returns to starting lineup; Alvarez out
- Harrison shines again as Pirates clip Reds, 2-1
- Pirates notebook: Team claims Indians’ Axford off waivers
- Biertempfel: Bucs must balance playing hurt or sitting out