MLB Network to televise Game 2; Pirates to host watch party at PNC Park
Don't look for Game 2 of the NL Division Series on Friday between the Pirates and Cardinals on TBS.
The 1:07 p.m. game will be televised by only MLB Network. The game will be broadcast on the Pirates Radio Network (93.7 KDKA-FM). Fans also can watch or listen to the game at mlb.com and siriusxm.com.
In addition, the Pirates will host a free “Postseason Watch Party” at PNC Park.
The team will open select seating sections of the ballpark and stream the game on the scoreboard.
Fans can enter through the Clemente Gate in center field and the Mazeroski Gate in right field beginning at noon.
Several concession stands and the Budweiser Bowtie Bar will be open.
Regular gameday gate policies and procedures regarding outside food and drink will be in place.
There will be limited parking available in North Shore lots, and fans are encouraged to park Downtown and use the “T.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates pitchers finding success with expanded strike zone
- Alvarez latest in Pirates’ revolving door at first base
- Pirates notebook: Polanco’s power outburst a matter of timing
- Starting 9: As franchise values soar, do owners hold or sell?
- Pirates notebook: Locke makes bid for final rotation spot, Tabata cut
- MLB commissioner: Pirates’ success starts in the front office
- About face: Pirates’ Burnett now digging the shifts
- Spring training breakdown: Pirates 8, Blue Jays 3
- Pirates’ Harrison working to use 2014 success as building block
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen says he’s ‘glad’ to be on field
- Pirates notebook: Worley bounces back after rough start