MLB Network to televise Game 2; Pirates to host watch party at PNC Park
Don't look for Game 2 of the NL Division Series on Friday between the Pirates and Cardinals on TBS.
The 1:07 p.m. game will be televised by only MLB Network. The game will be broadcast on the Pirates Radio Network (93.7 KDKA-FM). Fans also can watch or listen to the game at mlb.com and siriusxm.com.
In addition, the Pirates will host a free “Postseason Watch Party” at PNC Park.
The team will open select seating sections of the ballpark and stream the game on the scoreboard.
Fans can enter through the Clemente Gate in center field and the Mazeroski Gate in right field beginning at noon.
Several concession stands and the Budweiser Bowtie Bar will be open.
Regular gameday gate policies and procedures regarding outside food and drink will be in place.
There will be limited parking available in North Shore lots, and fans are encouraged to park Downtown and use the “T.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bumgarner quiets Blackout crowd with 4-hit shutout
- Giants, Bumgarner shut out Pirates in wild-card game
- Pirates notebook: Nutting says team may ‘stretch’ for Martin
- Giants’ Crawford makes history with slam
- Ex-Pirate Tekulve: PNC Park reception ‘unbelievable’
- Harrison’s ‘magic’ has helped to carry Pirates into MLB’s postseason
- Rossi: Pirates plan to carry Hurdle deep into playoffs
- Pirates notebook: Martin feels ‘pretty good,’ will start vs. Giants
- Volquez latest rehabbed arm to get ball on big stage for Pirates
- Do Pirates have what it takes to end World Series drought?
- Inside the decision: Pirates chose their own adventure