Time set for Game 5 of NLDS between Cards, Pirates
By The The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2013, 1:06 a.m.
Game 5 of the National League Division Series between the Pirates and St. Louis is scheduled to start at 8:07 p.m. Wednesday. It will be televised by TBS.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Can Pirates star outfielder McCutchen be even better in 2014?
- Top pitching prospect Taillon’s time with Pirates must wait a bit
- Pirates’ big risk with pitch-heavy draft focus might soon pay off
- Pirates notebook: Martin finding power stroke
- Pirates notebook: Volquez, Morton struggle
- Pirates’ Mercer excited to become team’s everyday shortstop
- Pirates reserve outfielder Dickerson is also at home on soccer pitch
- New Pirates pitcher Eppley brings special delivery to team’s staff
- Pirates seek to tap Alvarez’s remaining upside
- Stats Corner: McCutchen’s contract extension brings huge cost savings