Pirates-Orioles rained out again, doubleheader Thursday
BALTIMORE — The Pirates and Baltimore Orioles had their baseball game rained out for the second day in a row, necessitating a doubleheader Thursday at Camden Yards.
The first game of the doubleheader will start at 4:05 p.m., with Charlie Morton opposing Baltimore's Bud Norris. Game 2 will begin approximately 30 minutes after the completion of the first game. Brandon Cumpton is scheduled to face Baltimore's Chris Tillman in that game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Burnett pitches well in farewell, but Pirates lose to Reds
- Are Pirates better positioned to win it all this postseason?
- Pirates fans on edge as season again coming down to wild card
- Starting 9: How can the Pirates catch the Cardinals in the future?
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Reds, Oct. 4, 2015
- Pirates notebook: It’s official: Cole to start wild-card game against Cubs
- Pirates notebook: Morton traces struggles to mechanics of delivery
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Reds October 3, 2015
- Marte’s 2-run homer in 12th polishes off Reds
- Pirates notebook: Cardinals catcher Molina won’t be factor in big series
- Rossi: The case for the Pirates is their ace