Pirates-Orioles rained out again, doubleheader Thursday
BALTIMORE — The Pirates and Baltimore Orioles had their baseball game rained out for the second day in a row, necessitating a doubleheader Thursday at Camden Yards.
The first game of the doubleheader will start at 4:05 p.m., with Charlie Morton opposing Baltimore's Bud Norris. Game 2 will begin approximately 30 minutes after the completion of the first game. Brandon Cumpton is scheduled to face Baltimore's Chris Tillman in that game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Alvarez homer triggers winning outburst for Pirates
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Padres, July 6, 2015
- Starting 9: Pirates missing out on young bat
- Pirates minor league report: Ramirez more mindful while at plate
- Locke pitches 8 scoreless innings as Pirates edge Indians
- Pirates trust eye test when voting for all-stars
- Biertempfel: Loss of All-Star paper ballots a blow to nostalgia
- Pirates can’t overcome long rain delay, Indians in interleague setback
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Indians, July 5, 2015