Pirates-Orioles rained out again, doubleheader Thursday
BALTIMORE — The Pirates and Baltimore Orioles had their baseball game rained out for the second day in a row, necessitating a doubleheader Thursday at Camden Yards.
The first game of the doubleheader will start at 4:05 p.m., with Charlie Morton opposing Baltimore's Bud Norris. Game 2 will begin approximately 30 minutes after the completion of the first game. Brandon Cumpton is scheduled to face Baltimore's Chris Tillman in that game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 20 improbable Pirates wins in 2014
- Mercer’s improved defense at shortstop gives Pirates a boost
- Tekulve to throw out 1st pitch of Pirates’ postseason
- It’s official: Volquez to start Wednesday for Pirates
- Inside the decision: Pirates chose their own adventure
- Pirates notebook: Reds deny intent after Cueto plunks McCutchen
- Rossi: No matter outcome, Pirates arrive
- Pitcher Cueto, Reds dash Pirates’ division title hopes in finale
- Pirates bench coach Banister interviews for Astros manager job
- Thursday’s scouting report: Pirates at Braves
- Pirates notebook: GM Huntington says team will stretch payroll to retain Martin