Spring training breakdown: Pirates 5, Phillies 0
Phillies starter: RHP Sean O'Sullivan
Pirates starter: LHP Adam Wilk
Big shot: Neil Walker hit his first spring home run in the seventh off lefty Antonio Bastardo. It was noteworthy because Walker did not homer right-handed last season and has just four career home runs right-handed.
Pay it forward: Bryan Morris drilled the Phillies' Cody Asche a half inning after Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon hit Starling Marte and buzzed Andrew McCutchen up and in.
Frozen ropes: McCutchen and Travis Ishikawa each posted two-hit afternoons.
Stock up: Morris might have secured a roster spot with his last two outings, which covered four, dominant scoreless | innings.
Stock down: Andrew Lambo went 0 for 4 on Sunday, lowering his spring average to .065.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 2 dead in New Kensington shooting; woman says male victim her son
- Corbett’s schedule listed no Tomalis meetings
- Police look for Derry driver who crashed into house
- Steelers are hoping to mirror Eagles’ full-bore, no-huddle offense
- Rossi: Blount brings back Steelers’ swagger
- Commissioners approve tax plan for South Union plaza
- Run game not primary focal point for Steelers
- Pittsburgh restaurants vie for title at Taste of the Championships
- Steelers re-sign Keisel to bolster depth on defensive line
- Westinghouse could provide reactors for Utah nuclear site
- So Many Questions: Howie Mandel wants people to get the AFib facts