Spring training breakdown: Pirates 5, Phillies 0
Phillies starter: RHP Sean O'Sullivan
Pirates starter: LHP Adam Wilk
Big shot: Neil Walker hit his first spring home run in the seventh off lefty Antonio Bastardo. It was noteworthy because Walker did not homer right-handed last season and has just four career home runs right-handed.
Pay it forward: Bryan Morris drilled the Phillies' Cody Asche a half inning after Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon hit Starling Marte and buzzed Andrew McCutchen up and in.
Frozen ropes: McCutchen and Travis Ishikawa each posted two-hit afternoons.
Stock up: Morris might have secured a roster spot with his last two outings, which covered four, dominant scoreless | innings.
Stock down: Andrew Lambo went 0 for 4 on Sunday, lowering his spring average to .065.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates expect high prices in trade market
- Steelers hoping that youth movement breathes life into team
- Peduto says city dropped UPMC lawsuit to help nonprofit payment talks
- Multimillion-dollar renovations to remake 1960s Pittsburgh apartments
- Unseasonably cold temperature sets Western Pa. record
- Steelers notebook: Team hasn’t called on Keisel, Harrison yet
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- McCandless OKs land development plan for potential Wal-Mart
- Inside the ropes: Shazier shows off speed
- 2 killed in East Huntingdon crash
- Pirates’ Worley tosses 4-hit shutout vs. Giants