Power to appear 3 times on national TV
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Power will appear on three Arena Football League national cable telecasts this season on the CBS Sports Network. Two of the games will be at Consol Energy Center: April 11 against the New Orleans VooDoo and May 17 against the expansion Los Angeles Kiss. The third is June 28 against the Sharks in Jacksonville, Fla.
The Power opens its fourth season at 5 p.m. March 15 against the Cleveland Gladiators at Consol.
Jerry DiPaola is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @JDiPaola_Trib.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pa. trooper ambush suspect Frein in court after long manhunt
- Scam nets thousands from Mercer County woman, police say
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Emaciated Lab-collie mix found in garbage bag in New Stanton
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- Fleury, Penguins too much for Kings
- Pirates likely to seek pitcher, catcher when free agency starts
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents
- Penguins assistant coach Tocchet wants Letang to shoot more on power play
- Rossi: The best Penguins defense is ... a potent offense