Power will play first playoff game in Orlando
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Power will play their first playoff game in franchise history at 2 p.m. Aug. 3 at CFE Arena in Orlando against the Orlando Predators, Power owner Matt Shaner announced Monday.
The Predators (10-7) are champions of the Arena Football League's American Conference South division and earned the conference's No. 2 seed in the playoffs. The Power (14-3), who close their regular season at 5 p.m. Saturday at Consol Energy Center against the Philadelphia Soul, will finish second in the American Conference East and take the No. 3 seed into the playoffs.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Identical twins born at West Penn Hospital a rare medical marvel
- Rossi: At start, are Pens already finished?
- Pittsburgh Public evacuates 3 schools after voicemail threat
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger still hurting after hard hit from Ravens’ Upshaw
- Pennsylvania senator wants to arm school teachers, employees
- Shoop’s preparation, expertise trickles down to Penn State defense
- City of Pittsburgh detective, 2 boys finalize adoption before judge
- Priest on leave as feds probe Somerset County church
- Steelers notebook: RT Gilbert not in danger of losing his job
- Morton, Pirates blank Red Sox in series opener
- Pennsylvania fiscal officers say budget in dire situation