Individual Steelers tickets on sale at end of month
For the fifth consecutive year, individual game tickets for Steelers' 2011 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 25. The upcoming season is currently in limbo due to a lockout imposed by team owners.
Fans can purchase as many as four tickets total per household, in any combination, for any of the eight regular-season games with no ticket limit for either of the two preseason home contests. Most tickets will be priced at $64 and $68.
Tickets will be sold on www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster's toll free sales line 1-800-745-3000. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster Outlets.
All Accessible seating will also be available through Ticketmaster on June 25.
The Steelers' regular season home opener is Sept. 18 against Seattle. Other home games include Tennessee (Oct. 9), Jacksonville (Oct. 16), New England (Oct. 30), Baltimore (Nov. 6), Cincinnati (Dec. 4), Cleveland (Dec. 8) and St. Louis (Dec. 24).
Preseason home games include Philadelphia (Aug. 18) and Atlanta (Aug. 27).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers defensive end Tuitt shifts into high gear
- Steelers’ Mitchell taking cautious approach about dealing with injuries
- Inside the Steelers: Wide array of receiving options shine
- Steelers’ Harrison awaits go-ahead from Tomlin before practicing
- Slot cornerback Boykin should give Steelers options in secondary
- Inside the Steelers: Roethlisberger strong in goal-line drills
- Steelers notebook: WR Bryant sidelined after minor procedure on right elbow
- After early criticism, Haley has Steelers offense poised to be even better
- Steelers OLB coach Porter teaches as passionately as he played
- Steelers swap draft pick for Eagles cornerback
- Inside the Steelers: QB Jones continues to get majority of snaps