Individual Steelers tickets on sale at end of month
For the fifth consecutive year, individual game tickets for Steelers' 2011 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 25. The upcoming season is currently in limbo due to a lockout imposed by team owners.
Fans can purchase as many as four tickets total per household, in any combination, for any of the eight regular-season games with no ticket limit for either of the two preseason home contests. Most tickets will be priced at $64 and $68.
Tickets will be sold on www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster's toll free sales line 1-800-745-3000. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster Outlets.
All Accessible seating will also be available through Ticketmaster on June 25.
The Steelers' regular season home opener is Sept. 18 against Seattle. Other home games include Tennessee (Oct. 9), Jacksonville (Oct. 16), New England (Oct. 30), Baltimore (Nov. 6), Cincinnati (Dec. 4), Cleveland (Dec. 8) and St. Louis (Dec. 24).
Preseason home games include Philadelphia (Aug. 18) and Atlanta (Aug. 27).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers stalled by Seahawks, on outside of AFC wild-card picture
- Youthful West Mifflin girls face tall order
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger reported symptoms that led to his exit vs. Seahawks
- Rossi: It’s past time for NFL to protect players
- Holiday spirit shines in Ford City
- Division-I prospect Kalin leads up-tempo Pine-Richland girls
- Veterans courts in Pennsylvania dubbed remedy for recidivism
- Local homes tour will benefit Belle Vernon Area’s anti-drug program
- Deteriorating Monessen building under renewed scrutiny
- Steelers notebook: Seahawks’ Sherman gets better of WR Brown
- Steelers players say they support Tomlin’s attempts at deception