Individual Steelers tickets on sale at end of month
For the fifth consecutive year, individual game tickets for Steelers' 2011 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 25. The upcoming season is currently in limbo due to a lockout imposed by team owners.
Fans can purchase as many as four tickets total per household, in any combination, for any of the eight regular-season games with no ticket limit for either of the two preseason home contests. Most tickets will be priced at $64 and $68.
Tickets will be sold on www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster's toll free sales line 1-800-745-3000. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster Outlets.
All Accessible seating will also be available through Ticketmaster on June 25.
The Steelers' regular season home opener is Sept. 18 against Seattle. Other home games include Tennessee (Oct. 9), Jacksonville (Oct. 16), New England (Oct. 30), Baltimore (Nov. 6), Cincinnati (Dec. 4), Cleveland (Dec. 8) and St. Louis (Dec. 24).
Preseason home games include Philadelphia (Aug. 18) and Atlanta (Aug. 27).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Increasing pressure on QBs will be offseason focus for Steelers
- Steelers sign punter Wing to 1-year extension
- Steelers’ Rooney ‘not expecting a problem’ with new Big Ben deal
- Steelers injured running back Bell won’t be in uniform for Pro Bowl
- Steelers sign CFL defensive end Lemon
- Steelers mum on national report involving head of security
- Steelers’ Rooney says both teams should use same footballs
- NFL names sportsmanship award after Steelers founder