Individual Steelers tickets on sale at end of month
For the fifth consecutive year, individual game tickets for Steelers' 2011 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 25. The upcoming season is currently in limbo due to a lockout imposed by team owners.
Fans can purchase as many as four tickets total per household, in any combination, for any of the eight regular-season games with no ticket limit for either of the two preseason home contests. Most tickets will be priced at $64 and $68.
Tickets will be sold on www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster's toll free sales line 1-800-745-3000. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster Outlets.
All Accessible seating will also be available through Ticketmaster on June 25.
The Steelers' regular season home opener is Sept. 18 against Seattle. Other home games include Tennessee (Oct. 9), Jacksonville (Oct. 16), New England (Oct. 30), Baltimore (Nov. 6), Cincinnati (Dec. 4), Cleveland (Dec. 8) and St. Louis (Dec. 24).
Preseason home games include Philadelphia (Aug. 18) and Atlanta (Aug. 27).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Steelers rising fast in mediocre AFC
- Steelers offense learning to slam door
- Steelers notebook: Gay respects ‘anything’ referees call
- Steelers-Bengals game to start at 8:30 p.m.
- Heyward, swarming defense get best of Chiefs in Steelers’ win
- Missed chances haunt Chiefs against Steelers
- Chiefs notebook: Trip not intentional, Walker maintains
- Steelers defensive game changer: Fourth-down stop thwarts Chiefs
- Steelers clinch trip to postseason with big victory over Chiefs
- Steelers’ Bell, Chiefs’ Charles elevating running back position in NFL
- Penguins’ defensive depth proves valuable