Individual Steelers tickets on sale at end of month
For the fifth consecutive year, individual game tickets for Steelers' 2011 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 25. The upcoming season is currently in limbo due to a lockout imposed by team owners.
Fans can purchase as many as four tickets total per household, in any combination, for any of the eight regular-season games with no ticket limit for either of the two preseason home contests. Most tickets will be priced at $64 and $68.
Tickets will be sold on www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster's toll free sales line 1-800-745-3000. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster Outlets.
All Accessible seating will also be available through Ticketmaster on June 25.
The Steelers' regular season home opener is Sept. 18 against Seattle. Other home games include Tennessee (Oct. 9), Jacksonville (Oct. 16), New England (Oct. 30), Baltimore (Nov. 6), Cincinnati (Dec. 4), Cleveland (Dec. 8) and St. Louis (Dec. 24).
Preseason home games include Philadelphia (Aug. 18) and Atlanta (Aug. 27).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Steelers opt for youth, speed while revamping roster
- Steelers finalize 53-man roster
- Former Steelers linebacker Harrison retires
- Steelers have plenty of new faces at wide receiver
- Veteran Keisel settles into role with Steelers
- Steelers running back blunt about focusing on football
- Preseason valuable for Steelers’ offensive line