Individual Steelers tickets on sale at end of month
For the fifth consecutive year, individual game tickets for Steelers' 2011 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 25. The upcoming season is currently in limbo due to a lockout imposed by team owners.
Fans can purchase as many as four tickets total per household, in any combination, for any of the eight regular-season games with no ticket limit for either of the two preseason home contests. Most tickets will be priced at $64 and $68.
Tickets will be sold on www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster's toll free sales line 1-800-745-3000. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster Outlets.
All Accessible seating will also be available through Ticketmaster on June 25.
The Steelers' regular season home opener is Sept. 18 against Seattle. Other home games include Tennessee (Oct. 9), Jacksonville (Oct. 16), New England (Oct. 30), Baltimore (Nov. 6), Cincinnati (Dec. 4), Cleveland (Dec. 8) and St. Louis (Dec. 24).
Preseason home games include Philadelphia (Aug. 18) and Atlanta (Aug. 27).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Jaguars’ Bortles is mirror image of Steelers’ Roethlisberger
- Steelers notebook: Harrison feeling down after loss in return
- Infractions, lack of discipline cost Steelers in loss to Buccaneers
- Starkey: Can Steelers’ Mitchell find Carolina cure?
- Bucs’ Murphy turns back the clock to burn Steelers again
- Play to watch: Buccaneers still rely on old, reliable run play to create seams
- Steelers notebook: Win would bode well for playoff chances