Steelers highlight film debuts at Heinz Field
By John Harris
Published: Saturday, May 30, 2009
The 23-minute highlight film chronicling the 2008 Steelers season that was capped by a victory in Super Bowl XLIII debuted Friday.
"Brothers and Champions: The Story of the 2008 Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers," was a hit with those attending the East Club Lounge at Heinz Field.
The film was produced by Bethel Park native John Weiss of NFL Films. It was Weiss' 19th Steelers highlight film project. Larry Richert of KDKA radio narrates the video.
"Whether you win them all or lose them all, every team has the same amount of time. It makes it so much easier and more fun when you get a Super Bowl win," Richert said. "As a native of Pittsburgh, I grew up as a fan here. To be a part of this in my own small way is pretty special."
The Steelers' highlight film will appear on the NFL Network.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.