Steelers highlight film debuts at Heinz Field
The 23-minute highlight film chronicling the 2008 Steelers season that was capped by a victory in Super Bowl XLIII debuted Friday.
"Brothers and Champions: The Story of the 2008 Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers," was a hit with those attending the East Club Lounge at Heinz Field.
The film was produced by Bethel Park native John Weiss of NFL Films. It was Weiss' 19th Steelers highlight film project. Larry Richert of KDKA radio narrates the video.
"Whether you win them all or lose them all, every team has the same amount of time. It makes it so much easier and more fun when you get a Super Bowl win," Richert said. "As a native of Pittsburgh, I grew up as a fan here. To be a part of this in my own small way is pretty special."
The Steelers' highlight film will appear on the NFL Network.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- Steelers quarterback Vick getting more acquainted with offense
- Steelers hoping to establish run early against San Diego
- New-look Steelers secondary is gaining some cohesion
- Steelers notebook: Running back Bell OK with play-calling against Ravens
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Steelers’ Bryant returns from drug suspension, ‘won’t happen again’
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks
- Rossi: Steelers-Ravens rivalry is about something borrowed
- Rossi: Put this Steelers loss squarely on the kicker