Steelers highlight film debuts at Heinz Field
The 23-minute highlight film chronicling the 2008 Steelers season that was capped by a victory in Super Bowl XLIII debuted Friday.
"Brothers and Champions: The Story of the 2008 Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers," was a hit with those attending the East Club Lounge at Heinz Field.
The film was produced by Bethel Park native John Weiss of NFL Films. It was Weiss' 19th Steelers highlight film project. Larry Richert of KDKA radio narrates the video.
"Whether you win them all or lose them all, every team has the same amount of time. It makes it so much easier and more fun when you get a Super Bowl win," Richert said. "As a native of Pittsburgh, I grew up as a fan here. To be a part of this in my own small way is pretty special."
The Steelers' highlight film will appear on the NFL Network.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet
- Steelers’ lookahead: New Orleans Saints
- Steelers notebook: Defense tasked with stopping Graham
- Steelers realize that Brees-led Saints are always dangerous
- Polamalu, Taylor among Steelers starters returning for Sunday’s game vs. Saints
- Steelers notebook: Linebackers on the spot against Saints offense
- Rossi: Time for Steelers to turn it on
- NFL parity makes playoff chase a multi-team muddle
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Rossi: As Blount walked, Porter called
- Lack of experienced backup means more work for Steelers RB Bell