Steelers highlight film debuts at Heinz Field
The 23-minute highlight film chronicling the 2008 Steelers season that was capped by a victory in Super Bowl XLIII debuted Friday.
"Brothers and Champions: The Story of the 2008 Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers," was a hit with those attending the East Club Lounge at Heinz Field.
The film was produced by Bethel Park native John Weiss of NFL Films. It was Weiss' 19th Steelers highlight film project. Larry Richert of KDKA radio narrates the video.
"Whether you win them all or lose them all, every team has the same amount of time. It makes it so much easier and more fun when you get a Super Bowl win," Richert said. "As a native of Pittsburgh, I grew up as a fan here. To be a part of this in my own small way is pretty special."
The Steelers' highlight film will appear on the NFL Network.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- Steelers’ defense rebounds after shaky 1st quarter, forces Texans into mistakes
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Steelers-Texans game changers: Bell’s 43-yard catch provides spark
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker