Steelers sign 2nd-round pick Mike Adams
The Steelers and second-round pick Mike Adams of Ohio State agreed to a four-year contract Tuesday.
Adams, a 6-foot-7, 323-pound offensive lineman, is the fourth of nine picks the Steelers have come to terms with since the draft, joining receiver Toney Clemons, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu and running back Chris Rainey.
Clemons also came to terms on a deal yesterday.
Adams had been graded as a first-round pick but dropped to the second round because of concerns over his character.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Can Steelers’ Mitchell find Carolina cure?
- Value of nickel rising in NFL
- Robinson: Study shows NFL troublemakers don’t get hurt in wallet
- Steelers notebook: Panthers LB Kuechly making an impression
- Play to watch: Inside zone read slant/bubble
- Moore hopes to see red (zone) in Steelers debut
- Steelers notebook: Ravens DL fined for hit on Roethlisberger
- Steelers’ Timmons looks to reverse defense’s struggles
- Steelers notebook: RT Gilbert not in danger of losing his job
- Steelers notebook: Former lineman Kemoeatu receives kidney from brother
- Steelers intrigued by athleticism of free agent Jones