Steelers sign 2nd-round pick Mike Adams
The Steelers and second-round pick Mike Adams of Ohio State agreed to a four-year contract Tuesday.
Adams, a 6-foot-7, 323-pound offensive lineman, is the fourth of nine picks the Steelers have come to terms with since the draft, joining receiver Toney Clemons, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu and running back Chris Rainey.
Clemons also came to terms on a deal yesterday.
Adams had been graded as a first-round pick but dropped to the second round because of concerns over his character.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL Draft preview: Sizing up the specialists
- Former soccer goalie Lambo chasing NFL dream
- Most talent in NFL Draft play at Steelers’ positions of need
- Steelers receiver Brown attends workouts despite previous comments
- Washington’s Shelton grows into big role, looks forward to draft
- A host of top NFL Draft picks figure to be versatile defensive linemen
- Baylor’s Petty trying to buck stereotype
- NFL Draft preview: QB crop thin after top 2
- High risk, reward with 1st-round quarterbacks in NFL Draft
- Versatile Iowa lineman Scherff in solid position
- Steelers wrap up pre-draft visits with four defensive players