Steelers sign 2nd-round pick Mike Adams
The Steelers and second-round pick Mike Adams of Ohio State agreed to a four-year contract Tuesday.
Adams, a 6-foot-7, 323-pound offensive lineman, is the fourth of nine picks the Steelers have come to terms with since the draft, joining receiver Toney Clemons, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu and running back Chris Rainey.
Clemons also came to terms on a deal yesterday.
Adams had been graded as a first-round pick but dropped to the second round because of concerns over his character.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers swap draft pick for Eagles cornerback
- After early criticism, Haley has Steelers offense poised to be even better
- McCullers’, McLendon’s prowess in clogging trenches crucial to Steelers defense
- Steelers notebook: Injuries finally become issue at training camp
- Inside the Steelers: QB Jones continues to get majority of snaps
- 2014 showing has Steelers RB Harris confident he belongs
- Steelers OLB coach Porter teaches as passionately as he played
- Steelers notebook: Officials discuss new game ball procedures
- Inside The Steelers: LB Williams dominates backs-on-backers drill at Latrobe Memorial Stadium
- Steelers’ reserve quarterbacks vie to secure spot behind Roethlisberger, Gradkowski
- Inside the Steelers: Rookie linebacker Chickillo continues to excel