Steelers sign 2nd-round pick Mike Adams
The Steelers and second-round pick Mike Adams of Ohio State agreed to a four-year contract Tuesday.
Adams, a 6-foot-7, 323-pound offensive lineman, is the fourth of nine picks the Steelers have come to terms with since the draft, joining receiver Toney Clemons, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu and running back Chris Rainey.
Clemons also came to terms on a deal yesterday.
Adams had been graded as a first-round pick but dropped to the second round because of concerns over his character.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Steelers-Texans game changers: Bell’s 43-yard catch provides spark
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Play of the week: Texans find success with zone stretch running attack
- Steelers’ Haley unfazed by criticism
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Steelers notebook: Team seeks consistency as way to gain momentum