Steelers sign 2nd-round pick Mike Adams
The Steelers and second-round pick Mike Adams of Ohio State agreed to a four-year contract Tuesday.
Adams, a 6-foot-7, 323-pound offensive lineman, is the fourth of nine picks the Steelers have come to terms with since the draft, joining receiver Toney Clemons, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu and running back Chris Rainey.
Clemons also came to terms on a deal yesterday.
Adams had been graded as a first-round pick but dropped to the second round because of concerns over his character.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Steelers opt for youth, speed while revamping roster
- Steelers finalize 53-man roster
- Preseason valuable for Steelers’ offensive line
- Steelers QB dismisses preseason woes, looks to opener vs. Browns
- Steelers notebook: Team cuts 15 players, including LB So’oto, RB Hall