Steelers sign 2nd-round pick Mike Adams
The Steelers and second-round pick Mike Adams of Ohio State agreed to a four-year contract Tuesday.
Adams, a 6-foot-7, 323-pound offensive lineman, is the fourth of nine picks the Steelers have come to terms with since the draft, joining receiver Toney Clemons, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu and running back Chris Rainey.
Clemons also came to terms on a deal yesterday.
Adams had been graded as a first-round pick but dropped to the second round because of concerns over his character.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Safety Mitchell faces former team, hurts leg
- Preseason valuable for Steelers’ offensive line
- Rossi: Steelers will make small strides this season
- Former longtime Steelers publicist Kiely dies
- Steelers have plenty of new faces at wide receiver
- Why Steelers will — or won’t — snap out of their funk
- Steelers notebook: Team cuts 15 players, including LB So’oto, RB Hall
- In last preseason game, a final audition for some Steelers
- Steelers wrap lackluster preseason with loss to Panthers
- Steelers’ Polamalu downplays emotional outburst
- For Steelers outside linebacker Jones, size is not an obstacle