Steelers sign 2nd-round pick Mike Adams
The Steelers and second-round pick Mike Adams of Ohio State agreed to a four-year contract Tuesday.
Adams, a 6-foot-7, 323-pound offensive lineman, is the fourth of nine picks the Steelers have come to terms with since the draft, joining receiver Toney Clemons, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu and running back Chris Rainey.
Clemons also came to terms on a deal yesterday.
Adams had been graded as a first-round pick but dropped to the second round because of concerns over his character.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Jaguars’ Bortles is mirror image of Steelers’ Roethlisberger
- Starkey: Slapstick Steelers deserved to lose
- Steelers notebook: Harrison feeling down after loss in return
- NFL record little solace for Steelers WR Brown
- Infractions, lack of discipline cost Steelers in loss to Buccaneers
- Bucs’ Murphy turns back the clock to burn Steelers again
- Steelers secondary aims to improve execution in order to prevent future mistakes
- Steelers game changers: Early sack, strip of Roethlisberger set tone
- Pouncey’s return solidifies offensive line, run game for Steelers