Steelers sign 2 of their 7th-round picks
Published: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 9:46 p.m.
Updated: Monday, May 14, 2012
The Steelers on Wednesday agreed to terms with two of their four seventh-round draft picks: tight end David Paulson and cornerback Terrence Frederick.
Financial terms of the four-year deals were not disclosed.
Paulson, selected 240th overall, played at Oregon and caught 67 passes for 1,041 yards and 10 touchdowns in his career. Frederick was chosen 246th out of Texas A&M and finished his college career with 205 tackles, six sacks, four interceptions, 19 tackles for loss and 29 pass breakups, which rank sixth in school history.
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch learns new form of 2-minute drill
- Receiver Wheaton could make biggest splash among Steelers’ rookies
- Steelers ink fourth-round pick Thomas to 4-year deal
- Undrafted lineman Embernate hopes he can stick with Steelers
- Starks prepared to part ways with Steelers
- Analysis: Not coincidentally, this Steelers draft was atypical
- Steelers’ Clark: Polamalu third-best safety in NFL
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.