Steelers sign 2 of their 7th-round picks
The Steelers on Wednesday agreed to terms with two of their four seventh-round draft picks: tight end David Paulson and cornerback Terrence Frederick.
Financial terms of the four-year deals were not disclosed.
Paulson, selected 240th overall, played at Oregon and caught 67 passes for 1,041 yards and 10 touchdowns in his career. Frederick was chosen 246th out of Texas A&M and finished his college career with 205 tackles, six sacks, four interceptions, 19 tackles for loss and 29 pass breakups, which rank sixth in school history.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers are banking on linebackers to improve strength of defense
- Kaboly: Steelers fill biggest needs by drafting defensive players
- Steelers get their corner with Mississippi’s Golson
- Steelers notebook: Harrison will play fewer snaps this season
- Steelers focus on defense on final day of NFL Draft
- Penn State tight end James, a South Allegheny grad, goes to Steelers in 5th round
- Steeler draft analysis: There’s no excuse for no 1st-round cornerback
- Steelers mock drafts: Beat writers give their picks
- Steelers introduce No. 1 pick Dupree
- Former soccer goalie Lambo chasing NFL dream
- Steelers draft WR from Auburn in 3rd round