Steelers sign 2 of their 7th-round picks
The Steelers on Wednesday agreed to terms with two of their four seventh-round draft picks: tight end David Paulson and cornerback Terrence Frederick.
Financial terms of the four-year deals were not disclosed.
Paulson, selected 240th overall, played at Oregon and caught 67 passes for 1,041 yards and 10 touchdowns in his career. Frederick was chosen 246th out of Texas A&M and finished his college career with 205 tackles, six sacks, four interceptions, 19 tackles for loss and 29 pass breakups, which rank sixth in school history.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Australians rule punting competition for chance to play for Steelers
- Rossi: Moats looks to make a splash with Steelers
- Offseason training helping to accelerate adjustment to NFL life
- Steelers to honor Bettis with ring ceremony in October
- Steelers CB Allen working to regain form, make an impact
- Steelers wide receiver Wheaton embraces move to slot position
- Steelers linebacker Harrison leads by example despite reduced role
- Time running out for Steelers’ third-string quarterback Jones
- Steelers running back Bell is taking long-term look at his NFL career
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin stresses players remain in top physical shape
- Steelers notebook: Best RB tandem in NFL?