Steelers sign 2 of their 7th-round picks
The Steelers on Wednesday agreed to terms with two of their four seventh-round draft picks: tight end David Paulson and cornerback Terrence Frederick.
Financial terms of the four-year deals were not disclosed.
Paulson, selected 240th overall, played at Oregon and caught 67 passes for 1,041 yards and 10 touchdowns in his career. Frederick was chosen 246th out of Texas A&M and finished his college career with 205 tackles, six sacks, four interceptions, 19 tackles for loss and 29 pass breakups, which rank sixth in school history.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- Steelers hoping that youth movement breathes life into team
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Inside the ropes: Shazier shows off speed
- Steelers linebacker Spence confident he can avoid injury setbacks
- GM Colbert expects Roethlisberger to end career with Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Team hasn’t called on Keisel, Harrison yet
- Steelers notebook: Ben believes rookie WR Bryant can contribute
- Steelers WR Wheaton wants to produce after injury-plagued rookie year
- Roethlisberger ‘prays’ he can stay with Steelers when deal expires
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver