Steelers fill out preseason roster with signings
The Steelers filled out their 90-man preseason roster by signing offensive lineman Kyle Jolly and kicker Danny Hrapmann and released kicker Grant Ressel.
Jolly, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound undrafted free agent out of North Carolina, spent 2010 on the Steelers' practice squad before getting released during training camp last year.
Jolly spent time with Atlanta last year and was signed to a futures contract in January by the Falcons before being released two weeks ago.
Hrapmann, a rookie out of Southern Mississippi, made 59 of 65 field goals and 116 of 117 extra points in his two years starting. He was selected All-Conference USA Second Team last year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers add cornerback, cut roster to 53
- Steelers remain confident in defense
- Berry wins Steelers’ punting job; Wing traded to Giants
- Steelers laud decision, praise Brady for taking on Goodell
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- Steelers notebook: Thomas, Moats only starting defensive players to see action vs. Panthers
- With most starters resting, Steelers turn in lackluster loss at Heinz
- Steelers running back eager to prove he can help bridge gap to Bell
- In reworking contract, Steelers WR Brown gets hefty pay raise
- Steelers notebook: New kicker Scobee relishes opportunity
- Bubble players get last chance to impress Steelers