Steelers fill out preseason roster with signings
The Steelers filled out their 90-man preseason roster by signing offensive lineman Kyle Jolly and kicker Danny Hrapmann and released kicker Grant Ressel.
Jolly, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound undrafted free agent out of North Carolina, spent 2010 on the Steelers' practice squad before getting released during training camp last year.
Jolly spent time with Atlanta last year and was signed to a futures contract in January by the Falcons before being released two weeks ago.
Hrapmann, a rookie out of Southern Mississippi, made 59 of 65 field goals and 116 of 117 extra points in his two years starting. He was selected All-Conference USA Second Team last year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers claim former Cowboys cornerback Webb
- Veteran Keisel settles into role with Steelers
- Preseason valuable for Steelers’ offensive line
- Steelers notebook: Safety Mitchell faces former team, hurts leg
- Former longtime Steelers publicist Kiely dies
- For Steelers outside linebacker Jones, size is not an obstacle
- Steelers have plenty of new faces at wide receiver
- Steelers QB dismisses preseason woes, looks to opener vs. Browns
- Why Steelers will — or won’t — snap out of their funk
- Rossi: Steelers will make small strides this season
- Steelers notebook: Team cuts 15 players, including LB So’oto, RB Hall