Steelers fill out preseason roster with signings
The Steelers filled out their 90-man preseason roster by signing offensive lineman Kyle Jolly and kicker Danny Hrapmann and released kicker Grant Ressel.
Jolly, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound undrafted free agent out of North Carolina, spent 2010 on the Steelers' practice squad before getting released during training camp last year.
Jolly spent time with Atlanta last year and was signed to a futures contract in January by the Falcons before being released two weeks ago.
Hrapmann, a rookie out of Southern Mississippi, made 59 of 65 field goals and 116 of 117 extra points in his two years starting. He was selected All-Conference USA Second Team last year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Defense tasked with stopping Graham
- Steelers realize that Brees-led Saints are always dangerous
- Steelers notebook: Linebackers on the spot against Saints offense
- Polamalu, Taylor among Steelers starters returning for Sunday’s game vs. Saints
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- Steelers Film Session: Sticking with what works
- Rossi: As Blount walked, Porter called
- Steelers notebook: Gay, secondary brace for Saints QB Brees
- Steelers notebook: Heinz Field not in play for Bills-Jets
- Cut by Steelers, LeGarrette Blount joins Patriots