Steelers fill out preseason roster with signings
The Steelers filled out their 90-man preseason roster by signing offensive lineman Kyle Jolly and kicker Danny Hrapmann and released kicker Grant Ressel.
Jolly, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound undrafted free agent out of North Carolina, spent 2010 on the Steelers' practice squad before getting released during training camp last year.
Jolly spent time with Atlanta last year and was signed to a futures contract in January by the Falcons before being released two weeks ago.
Hrapmann, a rookie out of Southern Mississippi, made 59 of 65 field goals and 116 of 117 extra points in his two years starting. He was selected All-Conference USA Second Team last year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL parity makes playoff chase a multi-team muddle
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Rossi: As Blount walked, Porter called
- Steelers cut ties with running back Blount after incident in Tennessee
- Steelers’ Mitchell banned from social media
- Workhorse role suits Steelers running back Bell
- Cut by Steelers, LeGarrette Blount joins Patriots
- Rossi: Book on Steelers coach Tomlin is still open
- Steelers notebook: Gay, secondary brace for Saints QB Brees