Steelers fill out preseason roster with signings
The Steelers filled out their 90-man preseason roster by signing offensive lineman Kyle Jolly and kicker Danny Hrapmann and released kicker Grant Ressel.
Jolly, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound undrafted free agent out of North Carolina, spent 2010 on the Steelers' practice squad before getting released during training camp last year.
Jolly spent time with Atlanta last year and was signed to a futures contract in January by the Falcons before being released two weeks ago.
Hrapmann, a rookie out of Southern Mississippi, made 59 of 65 field goals and 116 of 117 extra points in his two years starting. He was selected All-Conference USA Second Team last year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers not limiting themselves in free agency
- Big names become available this week via free agency; will Steelers be tempted?
- Steelers restructure Gilbert, Mitchell contracts; Pouncey close
- Steelers’ decision for NFL Draft: Pass rusher or cornerback?
- Steelers’ Harrison announces desire to play one more year
- Gorman: Steelers botch Big Ben’s negotiation
- Steelers GM Colbert prepared to look at all options before draft
- Depth a concern for Steelers’ Colbert
- Time running out for Steelers’ third-string quarterback Jones?
- Jerome Bettis to be enshrined in hall of fame