Steelers fill out preseason roster with signings
The Steelers filled out their 90-man preseason roster by signing offensive lineman Kyle Jolly and kicker Danny Hrapmann and released kicker Grant Ressel.
Jolly, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound undrafted free agent out of North Carolina, spent 2010 on the Steelers' practice squad before getting released during training camp last year.
Jolly spent time with Atlanta last year and was signed to a futures contract in January by the Falcons before being released two weeks ago.
Hrapmann, a rookie out of Southern Mississippi, made 59 of 65 field goals and 116 of 117 extra points in his two years starting. He was selected All-Conference USA Second Team last year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers notebook: Shazier limited in practice
- Robinson: Big Ben on pace to break Favre’s record — for sacks
- Play of the week: Texans find success with zone stretch running attack
- Texans coach O’Brien still cherishes time at Penn State
- Steelers’ Haley unfazed by criticism
- Texans’ Watt to challenge Steelers’ offensive line
- Steelers Film Session: Archer used sporadically in victory over Jaguars
- Steelers seeking solutions for scoring problems in red zone