Steelers fill out preseason roster with signings
The Steelers filled out their 90-man preseason roster by signing offensive lineman Kyle Jolly and kicker Danny Hrapmann and released kicker Grant Ressel.
Jolly, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound undrafted free agent out of North Carolina, spent 2010 on the Steelers' practice squad before getting released during training camp last year.
Jolly spent time with Atlanta last year and was signed to a futures contract in January by the Falcons before being released two weeks ago.
Hrapmann, a rookie out of Southern Mississippi, made 59 of 65 field goals and 116 of 117 extra points in his two years starting. He was selected All-Conference USA Second Team last year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Undersized Beachum quietly excels at 1 of game’s pivotal positions
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu, Taylor unlikely to play, Harrison ‘ready’
- Penguins’ defensive depth proves valuable
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Veteran tight end Miller’s blocking skill crucial to success to Steelers running game
- Injury-thinned Steelers linebackers corps stands tall in win over Falcons
- Steelers notebook: Chiefs pass rush to test Steelers
- Red-zone defense helps Steelers hang on against Falcons
- QB Smith is chief concern for Steelers’ defense
- Steelers Film Session: Falcons find way to limit Bell’s production
- Steelers offense finding an unprecedented balance when it counts