Steelers fill out preseason roster with signings
The Steelers filled out their 90-man preseason roster by signing offensive lineman Kyle Jolly and kicker Danny Hrapmann and released kicker Grant Ressel.
Jolly, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound undrafted free agent out of North Carolina, spent 2010 on the Steelers' practice squad before getting released during training camp last year.
Jolly spent time with Atlanta last year and was signed to a futures contract in January by the Falcons before being released two weeks ago.
Hrapmann, a rookie out of Southern Mississippi, made 59 of 65 field goals and 116 of 117 extra points in his two years starting. He was selected All-Conference USA Second Team last year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Steelers notebook: Young players provide big challenge for special teams coach
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Robinson: Big Ben on pace to break Favre’s record — for sacks