Redskins' LB Fletcher active; games streak continues
By The Associated Press
Published: Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012, 12:00 p.m.
London Fletcher's consecutive games' streak lives.
The Washington Redskins have made the veteran linebacker active for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, extending Fletcher's consecutive games streak to 232, longest in the NFL.
The 37-year-old was listed as questionable after spending the week dealing with head and hamstring injuries.
The Redskins has placed injured wide receiver Pierre Garcon on the inactive list. Garcon has been limited to just three games this season due to a lingering toe injury.
The Steelers have made running backs Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman inactive. Mendenhall is dealing with a right Achilles tendon injury, while Redman has been limited by ankle problems. Jonathan Dwyer, who rushed for 122 yards in a win over Cincinnati last week, will make his second career start.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Expert: KO doesn’t mean ‘worst’ concussion for Pens’ Orpik
- Steelers WR Brown says ‘I thought I had it clean’ after wild, near-miss finish
- Likely loss of Steelers draft pick looms because of Tomlin misstep
- Defensive lapses against Dolphins outweigh positives for Steelers
- Former Steeler Wallace plays bit part in Dolphins victory
- Steelers’ NFL playoff hopes are all but gone in loss to Dolphins
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu teaches Tannehill lesson
- Penguins’ Orpik out; Neal to have phone hearing
- Video shows new angle of sideline play involving Steelers coach Tomlin
- Robinson: Variety of talent available among 2014 Top 10 picks
- Steelers-Dolphins play to watch: 5 wide gun fake Y screen