Redskins' LB Fletcher active; games streak continues
London Fletcher's consecutive games' streak lives.
The Washington Redskins have made the veteran linebacker active for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, extending Fletcher's consecutive games streak to 232, longest in the NFL.
The 37-year-old was listed as questionable after spending the week dealing with head and hamstring injuries.
The Redskins has placed injured wide receiver Pierre Garcon on the inactive list. Garcon has been limited to just three games this season due to a lingering toe injury.
The Steelers have made running backs Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman inactive. Mendenhall is dealing with a right Achilles tendon injury, while Redman has been limited by ankle problems. Jonathan Dwyer, who rushed for 122 yards in a win over Cincinnati last week, will make his second career start.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers receiver Brown skipping voluntary offseason workouts
- Interior linemen replace flash with experience for this year’s NFL Draft
- Versatile Iowa lineman Scherff in solid position
- Steelers won’t be backed into a corner at NFL Draft
- Minnesota tight end Williams hopes to join father as 1st-round pick
- This year’s NFL Draft does not appear to offer a Gronkowski type
- NFL draft preview: Rich harvest of receivers
- Steelers host two more pre-draft tight ends
- Ex-Alabama WR Cooper gains separation from other draft prospects at position
- Steelers veteran cornerback Ike Taylor announces retirement
- Steelers visit with Arizona State receiver Strong, claim long snapper