Redskins' LB Fletcher active; games streak continues
London Fletcher's consecutive games' streak lives.
The Washington Redskins have made the veteran linebacker active for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, extending Fletcher's consecutive games streak to 232, longest in the NFL.
The 37-year-old was listed as questionable after spending the week dealing with head and hamstring injuries.
The Redskins has placed injured wide receiver Pierre Garcon on the inactive list. Garcon has been limited to just three games this season due to a lingering toe injury.
The Steelers have made running backs Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman inactive. Mendenhall is dealing with a right Achilles tendon injury, while Redman has been limited by ankle problems. Jonathan Dwyer, who rushed for 122 yards in a win over Cincinnati last week, will make his second career start.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Increasing pressure on QBs will be offseason focus for Steelers
- Seven questions facing Steelers in quest for seventh Super Bowl title
- Steelers mum on national report involving head of security
- Steelers’ Rooney says both teams should use same footballs
- Steelers’ Rooney ‘not expecting a problem’ with new Big Ben deal
- Roethlisberger to sit out Pro Bowl
- Injury history for Steelers’ Thomas casts safety’s future in doubt
- Steelers sign punter Wing to 1-year extension
- Steelers injured running back Bell won’t be in uniform for Pro Bowl
- NFL names sportsmanship award after Steelers founder