Redskins' LB Fletcher active; games streak continues
London Fletcher's consecutive games' streak lives.
The Washington Redskins have made the veteran linebacker active for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, extending Fletcher's consecutive games streak to 232, longest in the NFL.
The 37-year-old was listed as questionable after spending the week dealing with head and hamstring injuries.
The Redskins has placed injured wide receiver Pierre Garcon on the inactive list. Garcon has been limited to just three games this season due to a lingering toe injury.
The Steelers have made running backs Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman inactive. Mendenhall is dealing with a right Achilles tendon injury, while Redman has been limited by ankle problems. Jonathan Dwyer, who rushed for 122 yards in a win over Cincinnati last week, will make his second career start.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers stalled by Seahawks, on outside of AFC wild-card picture
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger reported symptoms that led to his exit vs. Seahawks
- Steelers players say they support Tomlin’s attempts at deception
- Steelers notebook: Seahawks’ Sherman gets better of WR Brown
- Week 12 — Steelers-Seahawks gameday grades
- Four downs: Steelers might still be Adams’ best bet
- Steelers find success vs. NFC
- Steelers notebook: Brown downplays possible matchup against Seahawks’ Sherman
- Unsung backups provide boost for Steelers defensive line
- Rookie linebacker Chickillo adjusting to role with Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams