Redskins' LB Fletcher active; games streak continues
London Fletcher's consecutive games' streak lives.
The Washington Redskins have made the veteran linebacker active for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, extending Fletcher's consecutive games streak to 232, longest in the NFL.
The 37-year-old was listed as questionable after spending the week dealing with head and hamstring injuries.
The Redskins has placed injured wide receiver Pierre Garcon on the inactive list. Garcon has been limited to just three games this season due to a lingering toe injury.
The Steelers have made running backs Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman inactive. Mendenhall is dealing with a right Achilles tendon injury, while Redman has been limited by ankle problems. Jonathan Dwyer, who rushed for 122 yards in a win over Cincinnati last week, will make his second career start.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers running back blunt about focusing on football
- Steelers have plenty of new faces at wide receiver
- Why Steelers will — or won’t — snap out of their funk
- For Steelers outside linebacker Jones, size is not an obstacle
- Steelers notebook: Team cuts 15 players, including LB So’oto, RB Hall
- Steelers cornerbacks Allen, Gay, Taylor have something to prove
- Steelers’ Polamalu downplays emotional outburst
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu’s sideline tirade still making impression on teammates
- Steelers’ Mitchell enduring growing pains
- Tomlin: ‘Everything on table’ for Bell, Blount punishment
- Lopsided loss to Eagles shows Steelers have issues aplenty