Redskins' LB Fletcher active; games streak continues
London Fletcher's consecutive games' streak lives.
The Washington Redskins have made the veteran linebacker active for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, extending Fletcher's consecutive games streak to 232, longest in the NFL.
The 37-year-old was listed as questionable after spending the week dealing with head and hamstring injuries.
The Redskins has placed injured wide receiver Pierre Garcon on the inactive list. Garcon has been limited to just three games this season due to a lingering toe injury.
The Steelers have made running backs Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman inactive. Mendenhall is dealing with a right Achilles tendon injury, while Redman has been limited by ankle problems. Jonathan Dwyer, who rushed for 122 yards in a win over Cincinnati last week, will make his second career start.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Steelers notebook: Young players provide big challenge for special teams coach
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Starkey: Century mark beckons for Ben
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Steelers’ Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Steelers notebook: No-huddle gets limited use vs. Texans