Steelers announce training camp schedule
The Steelers announced their full training camp schedule Thursday, and it's highlighted with 16 practices open to the public, including two at night.
The team will report to St. Vincent College on July 26 with the first full practice scheduled for the next day. Under collective bargaining rules, the first two sessions — July 27-28 — will be with helmets and shorts only.
The Steelers will hold night practices at Latrobe's Memorial Stadium at 7 on Aug. 2 and at St. Vincent College at 5:30 on Aug. 14.
The team will break camp Aug. 18 with the final practice open to the public being Aug. 17.
— Mark Kaboly
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers cut Scobee, sign free agent kicker Boswell
- New book credits Nunn for Steelers’ 1970s success
- Steelers notebook: Safety Mitchell shrugs off Ravens WR’s comments
- Four downs: Williams brothers on the rise
- Steelers film study: Team finds success blitzing members of secondary
- Steelers not afraid to bring heat with secondary
- Steelers-Ravens grades: Scobee rhymes with ‘D’
- Missed field goals haunt Steelers in OT loss to Ravens
- Rossi: Put this Steelers loss squarely on the kicker
- Bone bruise a concern for Roethlisberger in return to Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin doesn’t know if Shazier will be healthy enough to play Thursday