Steelers announce training camp schedule
The Steelers announced their full training camp schedule Thursday, and it's highlighted with 16 practices open to the public, including two at night.
The team will report to St. Vincent College on July 26 with the first full practice scheduled for the next day. Under collective bargaining rules, the first two sessions — July 27-28 — will be with helmets and shorts only.
The Steelers will hold night practices at Latrobe's Memorial Stadium at 7 on Aug. 2 and at St. Vincent College at 5:30 on Aug. 14.
The team will break camp Aug. 18 with the final practice open to the public being Aug. 17.
— Mark Kaboly
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Polamalu enters training camp as Steelers’ longest tenured player
- Despite fulfilling promise to mother, Steelers’ Tomlin not yet satisfied
- Timmons feels pressure to transform Steelers back into contender
- Steelers defensive back Thomas isn’t conceding starting position yet
- Versatile linebacker Moats getting up to speed with Steelers
- In open AFC North, it’s anyone’s game