Steelers announce training camp schedule
The Steelers announced their full training camp schedule Thursday, and it's highlighted with 16 practices open to the public, including two at night.
The team will report to St. Vincent College on July 26 with the first full practice scheduled for the next day. Under collective bargaining rules, the first two sessions — July 27-28 — will be with helmets and shorts only.
The Steelers will hold night practices at Latrobe's Memorial Stadium at 7 on Aug. 2 and at St. Vincent College at 5:30 on Aug. 14.
The team will break camp Aug. 18 with the final practice open to the public being Aug. 17.
— Mark Kaboly
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Steelers interested in playing internationally again
- Former Steelers kicker Reed doesn’t like new NFL PAT rule
- Steelers claim QB-turned-WR Gardner
- Steelers’ Heyward looking to stay for long haul
- Steelers guard Foster likes offense’s direction heading into season
- Penn State tight end James, a South Allegheny grad, goes to Steelers in 5th round
- Starkey: Clayton, Steelers and ‘Shouldergate’
- Former Steelers linebacker Robinson dies
- NFL moves PAT back to 15-yard line