Steelers announce training camp schedule
The Steelers announced their full training camp schedule Thursday, and it's highlighted with 16 practices open to the public, including two at night.
The team will report to St. Vincent College on July 26 with the first full practice scheduled for the next day. Under collective bargaining rules, the first two sessions — July 27-28 — will be with helmets and shorts only.
The Steelers will hold night practices at Latrobe's Memorial Stadium at 7 on Aug. 2 and at St. Vincent College at 5:30 on Aug. 14.
The team will break camp Aug. 18 with the final practice open to the public being Aug. 17.
— Mark Kaboly
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tomlin: Possible Steelers midseason surge won’t come easy vs. Colts
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Steelers-Texans game changers: Bell’s 43-yard catch provides spark
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Texans coach O’Brien still cherishes time at Penn State