Training camp breakdown for the AFC North
10-6 in 2012, 1-1 vs. Steelers, won Super Bowl
Top additions: OLB Elvis Dumervil, DE Chris Canty.
Top subtractions: LB Ray Lewis, WR Anquan Boldin, S Ed Reed, OLB Paul Kruger.
Top story: Can a team that shed two likely Hall of Fame players in Lewis and Reed overcome a radical roster makeover to again win what might be the NFL's toughest division?
10-6, 1-1 vs. Steelers, made playoffs
Top additions: OLB James Harrison, rookie TE Tyler Eifert, rookie RB Giovani Bernard.
Top subtractions: OLB Manny Lawson, S Chris Crocker.
Top story: Can Harrison be an impact player for a team that — remember, these are the Bengals — is trying to make the playoffs for the fourth time in five seasons?
5-11, 1-1 vs. Steelers
Top additions: OLB Paul Kruger, RB Dion Lewis, rookie OLB Barkevious Mingo.
Top subtractions: WR Mohamed Massaquoi, DE Frostee Rucker, K Phil Dawson, WR/KR Josh Cribbs.
Top story: With a whole new staff — welcome to head coaching, Rod Chudzinski — can the bad news Browns ignore the considerable distraction created by the massive federal probe of new owner Jimmy Haslam's truck stop company?
8-8, 3-3 vs. AFC North
Top additions: QB Bruce Gradkowski, rookie OLB Jarvis Jones, rookie RB Le'Veon Bell.
Top subtractions: OLB James Harrison, WR Mike Wallace, CB Keenan Lewis, NT Casey Hampton.
Top story: Is this the end of an era as stars such as Harrison move on and Brett Keisel, Ryan Clark and Troy Polamalu near the end of their careers? Or is it the start of another with all of these rookies clamoring for work?
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers not limiting themselves in free agency
- Big names become available this week via free agency; will Steelers be tempted?
- Steelers restructure Gilbert, Mitchell contracts; Pouncey close
- Steelers’ decision for NFL Draft: Pass rusher or cornerback?
- Steelers’ Harrison announces desire to play one more year
- Steelers GM Colbert prepared to look at all options before draft
- Depth a concern for Steelers’ Colbert
- Steelers await word from NFL on probable Bell suspension
- Gorman: Steelers botch Big Ben’s negotiation
- Time running out for Steelers’ third-string quarterback Jones?