Roethlisberger bothered by right knee
If there was unexpected start-of-camp injury news, it was that quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has “a little discomfort” in his right knee.
Roethlisberger had clean-up arthroscopic surgery last month and, during a recent visit to London to promote the Steelers' game against the Vikings, said his knee felt better than ever.
Asked if the ongoing irritation was a problem, Tomlin said, “No, no.” Roethlisberger did not speak to reporters.
Right tackle Mike Adams has been cleared medically after being stabbed in the forearm and abdomen seven weeks ago.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tomlin says practice will determine LB Harrison’s role
- Steelers’ Taylor recovering from forearm surgery
- Steelers notebook: Archer shooting for return vs. Buccaneers
- Steelers defense must replace 3 injured starters after victory
- Steelers film session: Old-fashioned power football produces victory
- Steelers to bring LB Harrison out of retirement
- Steelers Lookahead: Struggling 0-3 Bucs come to town
- Steelers notebook: Rooney says owners support Goodell
- Steelers notebook: Running game kept Panthers guessing
- Game changers: Turnover leads to elusive TD for Steelers
- Moore hopes to see red (zone) in Steelers debut