Roethlisberger bothered by right knee
If there was unexpected start-of-camp injury news, it was that quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has “a little discomfort” in his right knee.
Roethlisberger had clean-up arthroscopic surgery last month and, during a recent visit to London to promote the Steelers' game against the Vikings, said his knee felt better than ever.
Asked if the ongoing irritation was a problem, Tomlin said, “No, no.” Roethlisberger did not speak to reporters.
Right tackle Mike Adams has been cleared medically after being stabbed in the forearm and abdomen seven weeks ago.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Robinson: Rooney retains North Side roots
- Steelers notebook: Ex-Steeler Sanders living up to his word
- Play to watch: Colts, Luck like to confuse defenses
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- Steelers’ Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas