Roethlisberger bothered by right knee
If there was unexpected start-of-camp injury news, it was that quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has “a little discomfort” in his right knee.
Roethlisberger had clean-up arthroscopic surgery last month and, during a recent visit to London to promote the Steelers' game against the Vikings, said his knee felt better than ever.
Asked if the ongoing irritation was a problem, Tomlin said, “No, no.” Roethlisberger did not speak to reporters.
Right tackle Mike Adams has been cleared medically after being stabbed in the forearm and abdomen seven weeks ago.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers tackle Beachum braces for competition along offensive line
- Steelers notebook: Rookie CB Golson still dealing with left shoulder pain
- Steelers ‘confident’ bid for 2023 Super Bowl in offing
- Butler, Steelers defense take on new challenges
- Steelers’ Brown arrives in style, vows to be ‘the best in the world’
- Steelers RB Bell ready despite being in limbo
- Rossi: St. Vincent a football sanctuary during Steelers training camp
- Steelers notebook: 5 players start training camp on injured list
- Steelers extend GM Colbert’s contract through 2018 draft
- Steelers sign Palmer, release Dangerfield
- Report: Ex-Steelers RB Bettis says he sold crack, shot at people while growing up in Detroit