Roethlisberger bothered by right knee
If there was unexpected start-of-camp injury news, it was that quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has “a little discomfort” in his right knee.
Roethlisberger had clean-up arthroscopic surgery last month and, during a recent visit to London to promote the Steelers' game against the Vikings, said his knee felt better than ever.
Asked if the ongoing irritation was a problem, Tomlin said, “No, no.” Roethlisberger did not speak to reporters.
Right tackle Mike Adams has been cleared medically after being stabbed in the forearm and abdomen seven weeks ago.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers quarterback Vick getting more acquainted with offense
- Steelers hoping to establish run early against San Diego
- New-look Steelers secondary is gaining some cohesion
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Steelers notebook: Running back Bell OK with play-calling against Ravens
- Steelers’ Bryant returns from drug suspension, ‘won’t happen again’
- New Steelers kicker Boswell ready for challenge at Heinz
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks
- Steelers cut Scobee, sign free agent kicker Boswell
- Nothing normal about Steelers’ standard as backups fill vital roles