Steelers fans out in force in England
Published: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, 12:39 p.m.
The Steelers played overseas on Sunday, taking on the Minnesota Vikings at London's Wembley Stadium. And Steelers Nation was well-represented, as Tribune-Review photographer Chaz Palla found out before the game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- White Oak man jailed for exposure, intimidation issues
- Mon Valley to benefit from conservation grants
- Clairton students receive care packages
- Kovacevic: Keeping faith in Letang is simple
- Steelers notebook: Woodley practices but unsure where he’ll play
- Fleury, Crosby lead Penguins to victory over Sharks at Consol
- Steelers rookie RB Bell gets respect from teammates, foes alike
- Steelers lineman Adams gets 2nd chance to start
- Three Connellsville area veterans share stories from World War II
- Mt. Lebanon native, actor Manganiello: Mind focus is the key to fitness
- Owner of Natrona Heights store indicted for food stamp fraud