Woman falls from window in State College
For the second time in two months, a 19-year-old woman was hurt after falling from a window in State College.
Police said the woman was “very intoxicated” and fell eight or nine feet shortly after midnight Friday. She was taken to a hospital for treatment of lacerations that weren't believed to be life-threatening. Authorities did not release her name or say whether she is a Penn State student.
According to online records, the address of the incident as provided by police is the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity house.
Penn State cheerleader Paige Raque fell 39 feet from an apartment window during an off-campus party Oct. 13, breaking her pelvis and suffering brain trauma.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Federal grand jury reviewing Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board violations, sources tell Trib
- Bill that would end district-level review of homeschooling in Pennsylvania goes to Corbett
- Eric Frein lookalike: I keep getting stopped
- Pa. town can keep Jim Thorpe’s body
- State police have seized twice as much heroin this year as in all of 2013
- Justice blames feud for his ouster; chief of court admits he did seek to remove him
- Schools reopen as manhunt for Frein continues
- Schools closed after state police ambush suspect reportedly sighted nearby
- Pennsylvania school performance scores stuck in limbo
- Attorneys want ‘Kids for Cash’ figure’s windfall frozen