Woman falls from window in State College
For the second time in two months, a 19-year-old woman was hurt after falling from a window in State College.
Police said the woman was “very intoxicated” and fell eight or nine feet shortly after midnight Friday. She was taken to a hospital for treatment of lacerations that weren't believed to be life-threatening. Authorities did not release her name or say whether she is a Penn State student.
According to online records, the address of the incident as provided by police is the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity house.
Penn State cheerleader Paige Raque fell 39 feet from an apartment window during an off-campus party Oct. 13, breaking her pelvis and suffering brain trauma.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Upper St. Clair family’s efforts pay off as governor signs Down syndrome education bill
- More than 500 migrant kids sent to Pennsylvania
- Philly Nazi suspect dies as extradition request OK’d
- Mother, maternal grandparents charged in abuse of Mercer County boy
- Pennsylvania Attorney General emails called ‘gold mines’ for defendants
- 2 Greene County residents charged with killing 3 in W.Va.
- Gov. Corbett signs Pennsylvania state budget, vetoes legislative funding
- Corbett: Pensions a pocketbook issue
- Adopted son talks of Sandusky’s bedtime ‘ritual’
- Environmental groups win in open records case against Corbett