Woman falls from window in State College
For the second time in two months, a 19-year-old woman was hurt after falling from a window in State College.
Police said the woman was “very intoxicated” and fell eight or nine feet shortly after midnight Friday. She was taken to a hospital for treatment of lacerations that weren't believed to be life-threatening. Authorities did not release her name or say whether she is a Penn State student.
According to online records, the address of the incident as provided by police is the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity house.
Penn State cheerleader Paige Raque fell 39 feet from an apartment window during an off-campus party Oct. 13, breaking her pelvis and suffering brain trauma.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Judge lifts order blocking racy state emails
- Search for trooper ambush suspect centers on dense woods
- Pa. transportation system ranks 41st in nation, study shows
- Pennsylvania teachers sue union over nonmember fee donations
- Rules for Pennsylvania district judges reworked
- Hundreds gather to honor ambushed Pa. officer as search for suspect narrows to parents’ home
- Couple in Craigslist slaying sentenced
- Suburban Philadelphia high school coach resigns over role in gay beating
- Manchin, Toomey to seek greater flexibility for veterans’ career counselors
- Comcast cuts showings of anti-pigeon shooting commercial featuring Barker
- Pennsylvania attorney general discrimination settlement cost $15K