Woman falls from window in State College
For the second time in two months, a 19-year-old woman was hurt after falling from a window in State College.
Police said the woman was “very intoxicated” and fell eight or nine feet shortly after midnight Friday. She was taken to a hospital for treatment of lacerations that weren't believed to be life-threatening. Authorities did not release her name or say whether she is a Penn State student.
According to online records, the address of the incident as provided by police is the Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity house.
Penn State cheerleader Paige Raque fell 39 feet from an apartment window during an off-campus party Oct. 13, breaking her pelvis and suffering brain trauma.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Poll shows Wolf’s lead over Corbett widening
- Blair County judge rejects Kenney appeal
- Food fundraisers have to be healthy — it’s the law
- State workers paying less than most for health benefits
- Demand for truck drivers soars in Western Pennsylvania
- Sandusky cover-up case unusually shrouded
- Newlyweds guilty in Craigslist killing
- Layoffs possible at 5 state system schools, including Edinboro, Clarion
- Conservative legislator puts credentials on line in bipartisan medicinal marijuana effort
- Pennsylvania investigators get truck to aid in finding child predators