Police investigate gunshots, robbery in Hill District
A man reported that he was shot at but not injured during an armed robbery Sunday night in the Upper Hill District, authorities said.
The victim said he was robbed of his cell phone, shoes and socks by two men who shot at him in the 3000 block of Iowa Street around 8:45 p.m., although 911 calls for the gunshots in that area originally came in shortly after 8 p.m., police said.
Pittsburgh Zone 2 police were investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bishop’s ex-assistant in Venango charged with Lutheran synod thefts
- Casey, Coons become 32nd, 33rd senators to back nuclear deal with Iran
- Potential suspension of Pennsylvania AG’s license unusual
- $420M in college aid snagged by budget impasse
- Ex-LCB official Short to plead guilty to soliciting, concealing kickbacks from vendors
- Pennsylvania welfare employees targeted in crackdown
- Wall drawings of turn-of-the-century prizefighter found in Lancaster home
- Pa. Gov. Wolf: Big changes needed in troubled school district
- Pa. to kick off online registration
- Pennsylvania’s new online voter registration site goes live
- Conneaut Lake Park wants to sell some land