Police investigate gunshots, robbery in Hill District
A man reported that he was shot at but not injured during an armed robbery Sunday night in the Upper Hill District, authorities said.
The victim said he was robbed of his cell phone, shoes and socks by two men who shot at him in the 3000 block of Iowa Street around 8:45 p.m., although 911 calls for the gunshots in that area originally came in shortly after 8 p.m., police said.
Pittsburgh Zone 2 police were investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- The Progress Fund awarded $2M federal grant
- Poll shows Wolf’s lead over Corbett widening
- Demand for truck drivers soars in Western Pennsylvania
- Blair County judge rejects Kenney appeal
- Unusually cold winter, spring reduces population of Western Pa. stink bugs
- Conservative legislator puts credentials on line in bipartisan medicinal marijuana effort
- Pennsylvania investigators get truck to aid in finding child predators
- Newlyweds guilty in Craigslist killing
- Racino near Youngstown to carve out slice of Pennsylvania market
- Sandusky cover-up case unusually shrouded
- Impending school construction project funds in Pennsylvania pipeline