Police investigate gunshots, robbery in Hill District
A man reported that he was shot at but not injured during an armed robbery Sunday night in the Upper Hill District, authorities said.
The victim said he was robbed of his cell phone, shoes and socks by two men who shot at him in the 3000 block of Iowa Street around 8:45 p.m., although 911 calls for the gunshots in that area originally came in shortly after 8 p.m., police said.
Pittsburgh Zone 2 police were investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Crawford County man gets prison — and lecture — for tattooing 12-year-old
- DEP awaiting tests for ‘cat urine’ smell in New Castle
- Feds accused of bullying state over police test
- Ohio woman shot to death nearly 3 days before police find body in Neshannock home
- Attorney general Kane reverses claim about child porn in emails
- Pennsylvania human services agency gets new name
- Pennsylvania legislative leader Costa blasts suggestion of session before Wolf sworn in as governor
- Conneaut Lake Park to take case to court for tax-exempt status
- ‘Consolidation’ might be the word for some shale companies
- Erie ties record low but avoids heavy snowfall