Authorities identify remains found in Mercer County
Published: Monday, December 24, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 24, 2012
Skeletal remains found in a heavily wooded area belong to a man reported missing in July, State Police in Mercer County said Sunday.
Police identified the remains as those of Donald Lee Mariacher, 80, of East Lackawannock.
Police said Mariacher was last seen at his residence on July 13. A hunter found the remains on Dec. 1, about three-fourths of a mile from Mariacher's home.
The Mercer County Coroner's Office said Mariacher died from exposure and ruled his death an accident.There are currently no comments for this story.
- GOP senator’s proposal doesn’t have formula by which state stores could be shuttered
- Plan would keep state sole liquor wholesaler
- Gas drilling stays in limbo in large slice of northern Pa.
- PennDOT withholds funding plan from public
- Inspector linked to fatal Philly collapse commits suicide
- Report faults Heinz Endowments head for ties to oil and gas industry
- Crash closes stretch of turnpike …
- 3 killed in crash near Allentown; 4th person hurt
- Abortion coverage to be limited in Pa. insurance policies