New Castle man accused in stabbing
A New Castle man was arrested and charged with attempted homicide Sunday evening after police say he repeatedly stabbed another man.
New Castle Police said they were called to a house in the 700 block of North Cedar Street about 6 p.m. for a disturbance. A woman came out of the house shouting “He stabbed him, he stabbed him.” Robert Morris, 50, no address available, stumbled out of the house with multiple stab wounds, police said.
Jason Wilshusen, 27, is being charged with attempted homicide and other offenses. Morris was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital in Youngstown, where officials declined to give a condition report.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Manhunt for trooper slaying suspect won’t keep deer hunters from woods in bow season
- Pa. not ready to abandon lethal injections
- AP classes put college-bound students on fast track
- Expect delays on I-70 in vicinity of New Stanton
- Slight shift in search for Pennsylvania trooper ambush suspect
- Amaranth plant venture aims to improve deficient diets
- Enrollment falls again at Pennsylvania’s state-owned universities
- Penn State student driving hotel van dies in crash
- Teen charged in shooting death of man in Lawrence County
- Pennsylvania slapped with another debt downgrade