New Castle man accused in stabbing
A New Castle man was arrested and charged with attempted homicide Sunday evening after police say he repeatedly stabbed another man.
New Castle Police said they were called to a house in the 700 block of North Cedar Street about 6 p.m. for a disturbance. A woman came out of the house shouting “He stabbed him, he stabbed him.” Robert Morris, 50, no address available, stumbled out of the house with multiple stab wounds, police said.
Jason Wilshusen, 27, is being charged with attempted homicide and other offenses. Morris was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital in Youngstown, where officials declined to give a condition report.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pennsylvania working to correct upgrade to welfare benefit applications
- Observers mixed on grid backup amid carbon rules, natural gas uncertainty
- Corbett, Wolf rush to counter flurry of attack ads
- 2 charged with murder in fatal Philly carjacking
- Home sellers are able to remain mum about violent crimes committed there
- Construction of $500M power plant in South Huntingdon stalled
- Upper St. Clair family’s efforts pay off as governor signs Down syndrome education bill
- Mom, daughter die from injuries in food truck blast
- Armed doctor’s actions in Philly shooting reinvigorates debate on gun-carry