New Castle man accused in stabbing
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Jan. 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
A New Castle man was arrested and charged with attempted homicide Sunday evening after police say he repeatedly stabbed another man.
New Castle Police said they were called to a house in the 700 block of North Cedar Street about 6 p.m. for a disturbance. A woman came out of the house shouting “He stabbed him, he stabbed him.” Robert Morris, 50, no address available, stumbled out of the house with multiple stab wounds, police said.
Jason Wilshusen, 27, is being charged with attempted homicide and other offenses. Morris was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital in Youngstown, where officials declined to give a condition report.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Louis Freeh gets expedited appeal to Graham Spanier suit
- Dog wardens will canvass state for license compliance
- Man tosses $1.25M worth of lottery tickets
- Tobacco companies expected to contest Pennsylvania’s settlement on payments
- Lawrence County cops dress as Amish to target flasher
- LCB’s alcohol-education conference addresses challenges of college towns
- West Chester University’s town-gown effort to tackle drinking lauded at LCB conference
- Many emergency room patients have dental problems