Pa. judge orders funds directed back to adultBasic
By The Associated Press
Published: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
- PennDOT withholds funding plan from public
- Penn State scandal defendants lose second appeal
- Cross-state turnpike trip likely to hit $50 by 2021
- Former Penn State players offer support for lawsuit
- Pa. Turnpike reopens in Harrisburg after crash
- Gov. Corbett signs anti-abortion coverage bill in Pa.
- Abortion coverage to be limited in Pa. insurance policies
- Gas drilling stays in limbo in large slice of northern Pa.
- Pennsylvania troopers will target distracted drivers
- Report faults Heinz Endowments head for ties to oil and gas industry
- Crash closes stretch of turnpike …
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.