Philadelphia agency offers helping paw to pets displaced by disaster
By The Associated Press
Published: Saturday, March 30, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Philadelphia agency offers helping paw to displaced pets
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Reason debated for former Penn State lawyer Baldwin’s about-face
- ‘Haunted’ house Listing scares up interest in Scranton-area home
- On anniversary of Pan Am plane crash over Scotland, victim’s family reflects on path they took to heal
- Exclusive clubhouse being restored for anniversary of 1889 Johnstown disaster
- State Supreme Court decision unsettles oil, gas drilling industry
- Grants aren’t the same old payouts, Corbett says
- Former PSU lawyer’s role during Sandusky scandal to be argued
- Pricey rebranding push at Penn State roundly criticized
- Man to serve up to 46 years for York crack house slaying