Mercer man found dead in home died of natural causes
State police in Mercer say a man who was found dead inside his home earlier this week died of natural causes.
An investigation was launched after troopers found the body of Brett Thomas Wise, 42, of Grove City at his home on West Glenora Drive about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police closed the investigation after the Mercer County coroner made a determination on the cause of death.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Sparks fly in Philadelphia in 2nd campaign debate between Corbett, Wolf
- Deer hunting curtailed amid manhunt for ambush suspect
- Steroid bust nets prison guards, would-be NFLer
- Flags lowered to mourn Pa. state trooper shot dead during gun training
- Cop killer Abu-Jamal to speak by recording to Vermont school ceremonies
- AP classes put college-bound students on fast track
- Police find pipe bombs in woods during manhunt for suspect in trooper ambush
- Amaranth plant venture aims to improve deficient diets
- Pa. not ready to abandon lethal injections
- Trooper ambush suspect making manhunt a ‘game’
- Bishop mum on accused priest