Ex-boyfriend nabbed in alleged Central Pa. kidnap
COLUMBIA — A Central Pennsylvania man allegedly used a gun to kidnap his ex-girlfriend early Sunday but was caught a short time later at his apartment.
Jonathan Marizan-Diaz, 24, of Columbia showed a gun when he saw his ex-girlfriend walking with another man about 3 a.m., police said.
The woman told police that Marizan-Diaz forced her to go with him and that she was afraid.
They were found a short time later in his apartment.
Marizan-Diaz was charged with kidnapping, unlawful restraint, terroristic threats, stalking and simple assault.
He's being held in Lancaster County jail, unable to post $50,000 bond.
No attorney was listed on court papers. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bigger version of Dutch artist’s giant rubber duck coming to Philadelphia
- New Castle man gets prison for rape of girl seen on flea market tablet computer
- Pa. Gov. Wolf proposes to add $28M a year for human services
- Pope to join gallery of murals in Philadelphia
- Greene County woman found dead in burning home
- Pa. business sector tells GOP committee of worries about minimum wage, taxes, pensions
- Bee crisis deepens; Pa. keepers turn to making honey over pollination
- Man claiming 1988 abuse by Sandusky seeks way into court
- Penn State fraternity suspended for 3 years