Ex-boyfriend nabbed in alleged Central Pa. kidnap
COLUMBIA — A Central Pennsylvania man allegedly used a gun to kidnap his ex-girlfriend early Sunday but was caught a short time later at his apartment.
Jonathan Marizan-Diaz, 24, of Columbia showed a gun when he saw his ex-girlfriend walking with another man about 3 a.m., police said.
The woman told police that Marizan-Diaz forced her to go with him and that she was afraid.
They were found a short time later in his apartment.
Marizan-Diaz was charged with kidnapping, unlawful restraint, terroristic threats, stalking and simple assault.
He's being held in Lancaster County jail, unable to post $50,000 bond.
No attorney was listed on court papers. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sex-soaked culture faulted for fraternity house parties
- Pennsylvania’s DEP chief seeking gas pipeline strategy
- Veteran designation on Pennsylvania driver’s licenses loosely audited
- PSU president will back tuition freeze if Wolf’s funding plan passes
- VA pledges to ease restrictive rules on use of Veterans Choice Access program
- Pa. trooper wounded in barracks ambush hopes to return to force
- PennDOT turns to roundabout intersections, citing safety, cost
- Prosecutor: Copper theft from Greene County well site wasn’t protest
- Four veterinarians charged for doping race horses at Penn National
- Mother, grandparents of starved boy sentenced to prison
- Trooper severely injured when hit by own car