Ex-boyfriend nabbed in alleged Central Pa. kidnap
COLUMBIA — A Central Pennsylvania man allegedly used a gun to kidnap his ex-girlfriend early Sunday but was caught a short time later at his apartment.
Jonathan Marizan-Diaz, 24, of Columbia showed a gun when he saw his ex-girlfriend walking with another man about 3 a.m., police said.
The woman told police that Marizan-Diaz forced her to go with him and that she was afraid.
They were found a short time later in his apartment.
Marizan-Diaz was charged with kidnapping, unlawful restraint, terroristic threats, stalking and simple assault.
He's being held in Lancaster County jail, unable to post $50,000 bond.
No attorney was listed on court papers. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf: ‘Theatrics’ holding up budget
- Bucks County tells state: No budget, no tax payments
- Pennsylvania Senate defeats tax overhaul plan
- Elder care facilities evoke times gone by in quest to fight dementia
- Philly traffic stop turns violent; trooper shot in shoulder
- Western Pa. community colleges struggle for relevancy as enrollment falls
- Pa. Supreme Court’s tarnished rep tough on sole female justice
- Philly DA says training helped prosecutors named in scandal
- Senator Casey: Stop cash flow, watch ISIS terrorists squirm
- Amish man runs Harrisburg marathon in his traditional clothing