Corbett, Wolf agree on 3 gubernatorial debates
HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania's gubernatorial candidates don't see eye to eye on most campaign issues, but they have agreed on where and when they will hold their debates.
The campaigns of Republican Gov. Tom Corbett and Democratic nominee Tom Wolf said Wednesday they'll hold three evening debates between late September and early October. They will be held in the Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh media markets.
The first debate will be at the Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce dinner in Hershey on Sept. 22.
The next debate will be held at the Philadelphia studios of KYW-TV on Oct. 1.
A week later, on Oct. 8, the final debate is slated to be held at WTAE-TV in Wilkinsburg, near Pittsburgh.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LCB follows Wolf ’s lead, votes to prohibit all gifts
- Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf to sign order barring drilling of new oil, gas wells in state forests, parks
- State senator seeks coverage numbers from 5 insurers
- Pennsylvania’s teacher pension system scores D plus, National Council on Teacher Quality says
- Fight between cities, nonprofits flares in Pa. Senate
- ‘Free’ wine kiosk initiative costs state Liquor Control Board $300K
- State court blocks release of emails between Freeh investigators, AG’s office
- Popular Super Bowl, March Madness traditions prohibited under state law