Corbett, Wolf agree on 3 gubernatorial debates
HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania's gubernatorial candidates don't see eye to eye on most campaign issues, but they have agreed on where and when they will hold their debates.
The campaigns of Republican Gov. Tom Corbett and Democratic nominee Tom Wolf said Wednesday they'll hold three evening debates between late September and early October. They will be held in the Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh media markets.
The first debate will be at the Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce dinner in Hershey on Sept. 22.
The next debate will be held at the Philadelphia studios of KYW-TV on Oct. 1.
A week later, on Oct. 8, the final debate is slated to be held at WTAE-TV in Wilkinsburg, near Pittsburgh.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Tomato King’ Procacci seeks control of Lawrence Downs racino project
- Businesses brace for papal crowds
- Potential suspension of Pennsylvania AG’s license unusual
- Judge OKs gender surgery for 48-year-old called mentally incompetent by parents
- Retired LCB official, expected to plead guilty to kickbacks, stands to lose $52K pension
- Pa. welfare workers threatened with firings over financial forms
- Trio charged with running $54M green-energy Ponzi scheme
- Pennsylvania welfare employees targeted in crackdown
- Pa. Gov. Wolf: Big changes needed in troubled school district
- Casey, Coons become 32nd, 33rd senators to back nuclear deal with Iran