Corbett, Wolf agree on 3 gubernatorial debates
HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania's gubernatorial candidates don't see eye to eye on most campaign issues, but they have agreed on where and when they will hold their debates.
The campaigns of Republican Gov. Tom Corbett and Democratic nominee Tom Wolf said Wednesday they'll hold three evening debates between late September and early October. They will be held in the Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh media markets.
The first debate will be at the Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce dinner in Hershey on Sept. 22.
The next debate will be held at the Philadelphia studios of KYW-TV on Oct. 1.
A week later, on Oct. 8, the final debate is slated to be held at WTAE-TV in Wilkinsburg, near Pittsburgh.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Philadelphia mother pleads guilty as boy, 2, shoots, kills sister
- Erie man charged with 1990 slaying of Virginia Beach woman
- Judge delays January trial on Penn State sanctions
- Poor sales sink multi-state Monopoly Millionaires’ Club lottery
- Former Marines who served with alleged killer said couple fought constantly
- Lawrence County firm charged in connection with storage tank blast
- Western Pennsylvania lawmakers among 200 who lost pensions for bad behavior
- Enrollment in Pennsylvania’s Medicaid expansion kicks off with a few hiccups
- President judge opens probation hearings in Indiana County
- ‘Chaos on the street’ alleged in Philly