Corbett, Wolf agree on 3 gubernatorial debates
HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania's gubernatorial candidates don't see eye to eye on most campaign issues, but they have agreed on where and when they will hold their debates.
The campaigns of Republican Gov. Tom Corbett and Democratic nominee Tom Wolf said Wednesday they'll hold three evening debates between late September and early October. They will be held in the Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh media markets.
The first debate will be at the Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce dinner in Hershey on Sept. 22.
The next debate will be held at the Philadelphia studios of KYW-TV on Oct. 1.
A week later, on Oct. 8, the final debate is slated to be held at WTAE-TV in Wilkinsburg, near Pittsburgh.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pennsylvania court rules police videos can be public records
- Living Treasures animal park plans upset Liberty residents
- Quiet Capitol gives no hope for quick Pennsylvania budget agreement
- Man in Lawrence County, pair in West Virginia injured by fireworks
- Drag racer gets prison in deaths of mom, 3 boys struck in Philly street
- Philly’s new vibrancy lures crowds
- ‘We are’ chant now a permanent fixture on Penn State campus
- Pa. could ease restrictions on fireworks, reaping big bang in taxes
- 2 from Western Pennsylvania charged with insurance fraud
- Donora-Webster bridge plunges into Mon River after 107 years
- State cites Greene County mine after fatality, checking ventilation doors