Corbett, Wolf agree on 3 gubernatorial debates
HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania's gubernatorial candidates don't see eye to eye on most campaign issues, but they have agreed on where and when they will hold their debates.
The campaigns of Republican Gov. Tom Corbett and Democratic nominee Tom Wolf said Wednesday they'll hold three evening debates between late September and early October. They will be held in the Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh media markets.
The first debate will be at the Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce dinner in Hershey on Sept. 22.
The next debate will be held at the Philadelphia studios of KYW-TV on Oct. 1.
A week later, on Oct. 8, the final debate is slated to be held at WTAE-TV in Wilkinsburg, near Pittsburgh.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Feds accused of bullying state over police test
- Crawford County man gets prison — and lecture — for tattooing 12-year-old
- DEP awaiting tests for ‘cat urine’ smell in New Castle
- Erie ties record low but avoids heavy snowfall
- Attorney general Kane reverses claim about child porn in emails
- Ohio woman shot to death nearly 3 days before police find body in Neshannock home
- 20,000 baby chickens die in central Pa. barn fire
- ‘Consolidation’ might be the word for some shale companies
- Pennsylvania legislative leader Costa blasts suggestion of session before Wolf sworn in as governor