Report: Mexican military helicopter fires on U.S. Border Patrol
Border Patrol agents in Arizona were reportedly fired upon by a Mexican military helicopter that traveled across the border.
KVOA-TV reports that Mexican authorities were conducting a drug interdiction operation when the incident happened early Thursday morning on the Tohono O'odham Indian Nation. The Mexican chopper fired at the agents and then flew back into Mexico.
For more, go to the KVOA-TV story.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Blizzard-stricken East digs out amid forecast 2nd-guessing
- House passes bill aimed at expediting natural gas exports
- Medicare payments to tie doctor, hospital payments to quality rather than volume of care
- Pittsburgh travelers feel effects of Northeast blizzard
- Dems delay Iran sanctions proposal
- Senate Intelligence chairman demands Obama return CIA torture report
- Ramping up e-cigarette voltage may be more hazardous to health
- Police: Man kills co-worker, then himself at NYC Home Depot
- Orcas could land on endangered list
- Suspect identified in missing Georgia couple case
- Small drone crashes at White House complex, origin unclear