Report: Mexican military helicopter fires on U.S. Border Patrol
Border Patrol agents in Arizona were reportedly fired upon by a Mexican military helicopter that traveled across the border.
KVOA-TV reports that Mexican authorities were conducting a drug interdiction operation when the incident happened early Thursday morning on the Tohono O'odham Indian Nation. The Mexican chopper fired at the agents and then flew back into Mexico.
For more, go to the KVOA-TV story.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- U.S. has urged legal reforms abroad to block Islamic State recruits
- VA Phoenix social worker on leave for Halloween costume
- Video prompts calls for probe of Chicago police
- Obama signs $607B Defense bill but blasts GOP limits for Gitmo
- Ads for Nazi-themed show pulled from NYC subways
- U.S. troops suspended in airstrike on Afghan hospital
- Company backs away from pledge to cut drug’s $750-per-pill price
- Peanut glut poses hefty bailout tab for taxpayers
- Self-driving vehicles closer to getting green light as feds ease stance
- Obama: No credible intelligence about terror plot against US
- Student dies in traditional Ohio State University lake jump