Report: Mexican military helicopter fires on U.S. Border Patrol
Border Patrol agents in Arizona were reportedly fired upon by a Mexican military helicopter that traveled across the border.
KVOA-TV reports that Mexican authorities were conducting a drug interdiction operation when the incident happened early Thursday morning on the Tohono O'odham Indian Nation. The Mexican chopper fired at the agents and then flew back into Mexico.
For more, go to the KVOA-TV story.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 7 shot at Florida spring-break house party
- A bipartisan push on toxic chemicals makes some Democrats fume
- Christie rails against high N.J. estate tax
- Mysteries of dark matter come to light in Science study
- Attorneys: Sterilizations were part of plea deal talks
- Global warming is slowing down the circulation of the oceans — with potentially dire consequences
- Republican presidential hopefuls near-unanimity on the issue of their own guns
- Run from Cuba, Americans cling to claims for seized property
- Burgettstown man charged with murder escapes psychiatric hospital
- Fraternity’s racist chant among its traditions, University of Oklahoma finds