Report: Mexican military helicopter fires on U.S. Border Patrol
Border Patrol agents in Arizona were reportedly fired upon by a Mexican military helicopter that traveled across the border.
KVOA-TV reports that Mexican authorities were conducting a drug interdiction operation when the incident happened early Thursday morning on the Tohono O'odham Indian Nation. The Mexican chopper fired at the agents and then flew back into Mexico.
For more, go to the KVOA-TV story.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- WikiLeaks releases purported CIA documents on operatives’ travel
- Dr. Oz no wizard, fact-checkers say in study showing evidence doesn’t back claims
- Obama fires back on foreign policy on Cuba, Russia
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by to watch
- Obama says Sony hack not an act of war
- IBM’s Watson supercomputing system to be applied to PTSD
- Gray wolf decision reversed
- Ghostly snailfish found at record depth
- 3-D printed prosthetics give dog ability to run
- Killer of New York police officers angry over Garner chokehold death, officials say
- Supreme Court says Arizona cannot withhold licenses from young immigrants who entered illegally