JOHN FINNEY John David Finney, 96, of Greensburg, died Dec. 17.
MARGARET KARDOS Margaret E. Kardos, 88, of Duquesne, died Dec. 17.
ELIZABETH KESSER Elizabeth Kesser, 83, of McKeesport, died Dec. 15.
GEORGE MANNS George P. Manns, 88, of West Mifflin, died Dec. 17.
ALBERT SCHULTZ Albert Schultz, 101, of Largo, Fla., died Dec. 14.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Rossi: Blount brings back Steelers’ swagger
- Steelers re-sign Keisel to bolster depth on defensive line
- Retired McKeesport police officer to pay fine for involvement in gambling ring
- Run game not primary focal point for Steelers
- Former Elizabeth Forward custodian’s attorney denies allegations
- Fugitive captured in Washington Township after eluding police overnight
- HSFB preview by position: Size isn’t the only measure of LBs’ talent
- CF McCutchen returns to lineup, but Braves blast fast-fading Pirates
- New Stanton to craft comprehensive plan to prove borough ‘more than’ turnpike exit
- Steelers are hoping to mirror Eagles’ full-bore, no-huddle offense
- Icy water, donations to fight ALS flow with social media’s help