Kittanning, Ford City police reports
The following reports were issued by the Kittanning Borough Police Department:
• Dakota Sioux-Ion Fowler, 20, of 884 N. Grant Ave., Kittanning, was arrested and jailed on aggravated assault charges after he assaulted Henry Fowler, 52, of Kittanning, on Thursday. While he was being arrested, he kicked a police officer. He was also charged with resisting arrest, simple assault and harassment. He is being held in the Armstrong County Jail on $10,000 bond.
• Robert Porter of 954 Wilson Ave., was cited for allowing his dogs to run loose after police were called to a report of a Rottweiler and Pit Bull running loose on July 2. In a separate incident, Laird Bruner of 1510 N. Grant Ave., was cited after his Pit Bull was seen running loose along the Rails to Trails on July 3.
• William Gemmill, 19, of Templeton, was cited for vandalism to a vehicle after he threw a rock at a vehicle in the 1000 block of Orr Ave. on July 4.
• Lincoln Makein, 36, of Kittanning, was cited for harassment after he shoved Stephanie Webb, no age or address given, to the ground while at a home along North Water Street on July 4.
• Krista Crawford, 25, of Worthington, was cited for harassment after she struck Cheryl Dillon, 24, of Ford City, while at an Orchard Ave. home on July 5. Matthew Redding, 27, of Kittanning, was then cited for harassment for striking Crawford.
• Robert Craig III, 37, of Adrian, faces marijuana possession charges after a small amount of the drug was found in a vehicle he was in when it was stopped by police on Tuesday.
• David Elliott, 19, of Kittanning, was cited for harassment after he was causing a disturbance at the Market on Reynolds, along Reynolds Avenue, on Wednesday.
• Robert Hiles, 46, of East Brady, was cited for disorderly conduct after he was seen entering vehicles in the 300 block of North Grant Avenue on Wednesday.
• Robert Hirst, 40, of Vandergrift, was cited for harassment after he went into the ladies restroom at the Warehouse Club and struck a stall door, striking Tracy Emmert, 46, of Apollo, in the head on Friday.
The following reports were issued by the Ford City Borough Police Department:
• Michael T. Luketic, 53, of 268 Prospect Ave., Cadogan, was arrested for driving under the influence after he was stopped for erratic driving at 2:05 a.m. July 3. He was also found to be in possession of suspected cocaine.
• Rachel H. Klimkowicz, no age given, of 731 Sixth Ave., Ford City, was charged with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct after she threw a full can of beer at Aaron P. Bell, 22, of 327 Fourth Ave., Ford City, while at the Cliff's Edge Bar, along Fourth Ave., at 1:51 a.m. July 4. Bell suffered a laceration to the forehead in the incident. Tracy L. Kline, 33, of 101 Route 85, Yatesboro, was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment after she slammed a beer glass on the bar, causing a laceration to the hand of Eric Thompson, 34, of 2000 Route 66, Ford City.
• Someone spray painted the words "Kuser 2009" and NTB 2009" on the outside walls of Janny's Hallmark Shop, Klingensmith's Healthcare and on restrooms along the Rails to Trails on Tuesday. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 724-763-9024.
• Christine N. Phillips, 26, of 320 Fifth Ave., Ford City, was charged with disorderly conduct after she created a disturbance in the 300 block of Fifth Avenue at 12:51 p.m. Wednesday.
• Billy Jo Kline, 29, of 417 Ninth St., Ford City, was charged with disorderly conduct for causing a disturbance while intoxicated along Ninth Street at 11:30 p.m. July 4.
• Casey S. Wolsonovich, 19, of 925 Seventh Ave., Ford City, was charged with disorderly conduct after creating a disturbance at the Heritage Days festival at 9:30 p.m. July 2.
Show commenting policy