The Steelers’ defense …
The Steelers’ defense lost quite a few key veterans — like Troy Polamalu and Ike Taylor — but the remaining players believe in the unit’s potential.See more
Attorneys representing the …
Attorneys representing the Roman Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh in its fight against the Affordable Care Act said they will petition the U.S. Supreme Court.See more
The Century III …
The Century III Mall in West Mifflin could be in for a dramatic makeover as the owner considers demolishing part of the complex.See more
Pittsburgh Mayor Bill …
Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto meets with government ministers, leaders and organization presidents about his trip to Cuba.See more
WearWoof, a women’s …
WearWoof, a women’s resale boutique in Ross Topwnship, channels its profits to animal charities around Western Pennsylvania.See more
Man dies in North Buffalo fireBy Tribune-Review 10:46 a.m.
One person died in a small fire that broke out this morning at a North …
Steelers’ defense unfazed by noise, believes in potentialBy Mark Kaboly 12:16 p.m.
Jarvis Jones doesn’t care what “outsiders” are saying about the Steelers’ defense. Lawrence Timmons thinks …
- Ice Miners not returning to Connellsville 10:36 a.m.
New official James Bond novel to be called ‘Trigger Mortis’By The Associated Press
James Bond will be reunited with Pussy Galore in a new novel to be published this year. Anthony …
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh asking Supreme Court to hear case 11:42 a.m.
- Allegheny Intermediate Unit to distribute $530,000 in STEAM grants to 28 school districts 11:39 a.m.
- Dormont man missing since Wednesday found dead at Station Square
- Police seek help finding missing Squirrel Hill man
Pittsburgh police arrest Overbrook man for Allentown playground shootingBy Jason Cato 12:11 p.m.
An Overbrook man wanted for skipping out on bail in three cases sits in the Allegheny County Jail after Pittsburgh police arrested him Thursday for a shooting in Allentown. Khalil Singletary, 19, is charged with attempted homicide and aggravated assault …
- North Huntingdon man injured, dog dies in house fire 11:58 a.m.
- Greensburg train station earns honor from Pittsburgh foundation
- Proposed Mt. Pleasant budget plan includes deficit, tax hike 10:08 a.m.
- Lawyers standing by to help needy in Westmoreland County
- Burglars strike 3 businesses in Hempfield plaza
Juvenile status hearing, trial delayed in Franklin Regional stabbingsBy Rich Cholodofsky 11:39 a.m.
A hearing to determine whether a 17-year-old will be tried as a juvenile on charges he stabbed 20 fellow students and a security guard at Franklin Regional High School has …
- Chevron settles fatal shale well fire lawsuit, state claims for nearly $6M
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto works to smooth path for business ties with Cuba
- No end in sight for casino market saturation in northeastern U.S.
- Google adds HBO access, mobile payment to next version of Android
- Weak first-quarter economic report anticipated
Overhaul possible for West Mifflin’s Century III MallBy Chris Fleisher
The Century III Mall could be in for a dramatic makeover as the owner considers demolishing part of the complex to provide more retailers with outside entrances and bring in …
- Harkness’ witches, vampires take on life for readers 10:00 a.m.
- Robillard, Buddy Guy, Marcia Ball to headline Pittsburgh Blues Festival
- Review: ‘Aloha’ feels like ‘goodbye’ to Cameron Crowe’s directing cred
- Movie review: ‘San Andreas’ just might move you
- ‘O’Sullivan Stew’ has kid cast as Theatre Factory play’s main ingredient
- Concert business booming at Heinz Field this summer
Western Pa. events set to honor Springdale environmentalist CarsonBy Matthew Zabierek
In commemoration of Rachel Carson’s 108th birthday, which fell on May 27, events are planned to celebrate the enduring legacy of the famed Springdale-born environmentalist. Advocacy though art A new …
- Fashion FYI: RAW: Pittsburgh brings Splendor to Millvale 9:15 a.m.
- Comedian to headline Go Red for Women event in Pittsburgh
- OpenStreetsPGH events shut down city streets to free them up
- Ohio Township cake designer incorporates personal touch in creations
Women’s resale boutique in Ross channels profits to animal charitiesBy Kellie B. Gormly
Getting a friendly greeting from Dolly, the resident cat at a North Hills boutique, hints that something is different about this store. WearWoof is in the business of saving pets …
- Sorting out the Middle East mess
- Obama’s hot-air commencement address
- Decline of Christian America
- Scholarships to a brighter future
- Don’t scapegoat police officers
Iran: Liberals’ nightmareBy Jennifer Rubin
“France’s foreign minister says Iran wants 24 days before international inspectors could visit its nuclear sites in the event of a suspected violation of a deal with world powers over its atomic program.” That is an actual news item, not …