Wayne Newton to give concert in Greensburg
"Mr. Las Vegas" Wayne Newton will appear at 8 p.m. Feb. 2 in the Palace Theatre, 21 W. Otterman St., Greensburg.
Online ticket sales begin at 10 a.m. Friday.
Newton has earned his show-business sobriquet by headlining more than 25,000 shows in the city known as the entertainment capital of the world. He has performed for more than 30 million people.
His hit songs include "Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast," "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" and "Danke Schoen."
Tickets for the Palace show are $45, $55 and $65.
Details: 724-836-8000 or www.palacetheatre.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa., W.Va. and Ohio to coordinate efforts to attract shale-related business
- Rossi: Just wait until Ben comes back
- Tomlin on Bell’s late TD: ‘We were going to go for it’
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin dismisses clock run-off near end of Chargers game
- Water leak under Banksville Road doesn’t bode well for commuters
- Washington County woman dies from shotgun wound
- Pittsburgh considering self-insured health benefits to cut costs
- A farewell party for the Greenfield Bridge, then the headaches that follow
- Steelers defense displays resiliency in victory over Chargers
- Export man accused of shooting woman over phone use
- Marshals apprehend man suspected in Clairton machete attack