Wayne Newton to give concert in Greensburg
"Mr. Las Vegas" Wayne Newton will appear at 8 p.m. Feb. 2 in the Palace Theatre, 21 W. Otterman St., Greensburg.
Online ticket sales begin at 10 a.m. Friday.
Newton has earned his show-business sobriquet by headlining more than 25,000 shows in the city known as the entertainment capital of the world. He has performed for more than 30 million people.
His hit songs include "Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast," "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" and "Danke Schoen."
Tickets for the Palace show are $45, $55 and $65.
Details: 724-836-8000 or www.palacetheatre.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 71-year-old among 2 charged in several Pittsburgh area burglaries
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Pitt well-stocked along offensive line
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting
- BVA assistant enjoys ‘special’ part of game
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- Leader Times roundup: West Shamokin volleyball team wins 1st match in Class AA
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Bell Township museum delighted to receive WWI uniform of prominent native son