Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill coming to South Side
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill, a Western-style restaurant offering Southern-style food and live music and dancing, will open in late 2010 at the SouthSide Works.
The 15,000-square-foot restaurant and bar will be located on the riverfront, next to Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh, said R. Damian Soffer, chief executive officer of Soffer Organization, developer of the South Side complex.
The restaurant, originated by singer/songwriter Keith after his hit song, "I Love this Bar," and developed in partnership with Capri Restaurant Group, will have monitors for viewing sporting events, a guitar-shaped bar, and VIP rooms for rental. It will feature the restaurant's signature fried bologna sandwich and deep-fried Twinkies.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Komen acceptance of drilling-linked money raises ire
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Penguins notebook: Carcillo has no hard feelings after failing to make roster
- Monsour hospital properties sold at free-and-clear sale
- Lower Burrell man charged with shoplifting
- Critics claim state Attorney General Kane puts politics first
- Ferrante trial: Cyanide order form in plain sight
- Pitt puts focus to test in jumbled ACC Coastal race
- Freeport man accused of having child pornography images
- Fire at Dollar General in Rostraver under control, dispatchers say