Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill coming to South Side
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill, a Western-style restaurant offering Southern-style food and live music and dancing, will open in late 2010 at the SouthSide Works.
The 15,000-square-foot restaurant and bar will be located on the riverfront, next to Hofbrauhaus Pittsburgh, said R. Damian Soffer, chief executive officer of Soffer Organization, developer of the South Side complex.
The restaurant, originated by singer/songwriter Keith after his hit song, "I Love this Bar," and developed in partnership with Capri Restaurant Group, will have monitors for viewing sporting events, a guitar-shaped bar, and VIP rooms for rental. It will feature the restaurant's signature fried bologna sandwich and deep-fried Twinkies.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trade for Winnik gives Penguins competition among bottom six
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police
- Lincoln tries to rejuvenate career in second stint with Pirates
- Rossi: Pirates better with Maz on scene
- Drivers survive head-on crash on Route 356 in Allegheny Township
- Fast-growing Americans for Prosperity opens location in Greensburg
- Student suicide brings issue of bullying to fore in New Kensington-Arnold
- Woman charged for holding teen drinking party after video found at Penn-Trafford
- Pennsylvania House pushes liquor system privatization bill through
- Harrison mom, boyfriend charged in abuse of young boys
- SCI Greensburg: A dubious deal