• Gorell Windows & Doors named Korry Skaggs regional sales manager for Texas, Oklahoma, southern Missouri, Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi.
BANKING AND FINANCE
• First National Bank appointed Ronald A. Donatelli senior vice president, director of asset based lending. He will oversee the bank's newly developed business credit department. The bank appointed Robert D. Beer senior vice president. He joined the business credit department.
• Timothy A. Huber was named chief lending officer at Northwest Savings Bank.
• Donald K. Carter , consulting principal and former president of Urban Design Associates, was appointed David Lewis director of urban design and regional engagement of the Remaking Cities Institute in Carnegie Mellon University's School of Architecture. Carter will teach in the masters of urban design program.
• The University of Pittsburgh Alumni Association elected to its board of directors: Lisa Golden , John Racioppi , Frank Ruscetti and James Hill as directors at large; and Haig Sakoian , Tim Pecsenye , Valerie Corbin-Ketchen , Heather Harmon and Gary Brownlee as regional directors. Golden is an emergency medicine physician with Westmoreland Emergency Medicine Specialists P.C. Racioppi is senior vice president of business development at Accept Software in Fremont, Calif. Ruscetti is chair and president of Harvest Financial Corp. Hill is vice president and senior investment manager of Oakmont Capital Management LLC. Sakoian is global director of environment health and safety and operations audit with Alcoa Inc. Pecsenye is a partner in the law firm Blank Rome LLP, in Philadelphia. Corbin-Ketchen is senior government affairs representative for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield. Harmon is channel development manager of The Topps Co. Inc. in New York City. Brownlee, former managing partner at New State Mortgage Co., is a real estate investor.
• Alle-Kiski Medical Center welcomed to its medical staff general surgeon Dr. John Hower , from Alle-Kiski Surgical Associates.
• Women's Business Network Inc. welcomed to its board of directors: President, Melissa McGavick , McGavick Interactive Training; vice president, Kathleen Schneider , Law Offices of Kathleen D. Schneider; treasurer, Rebecca Wanovich , Pierson & Scott/Polachek Co.; recording secretary, Barbara Meinen , State Farm Insurance; corresponding secretary, Annette Ziemba, Isagenix; Joy Klohonatz , Southern Living at Home; Gayle Bradley , Wells Fargo Advisors; Sharon Bone , Mary Kay Cosmetics; Lori Altrudo , Oxford Mortgage; and Charlotte Kaltenbaugh , Sabika Austrian Crystal Jewelry.
• Minnesota Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company added to its board of directors Andrea Geraghty , head of Andrea Geraghty & Associates P.C.
• Liane E. Pavelka was named sales manager for Pittsburgh Transportation Group.
Ralph May, a customer service specialist with SAE International, received the Joe Gilbert Award, the organization's highest staff honor.
Show commenting policy