Alistair T. Rock joined Renaissance Partners LLC as a managing director and principal.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants appointed Robert S. Lent a member of its state and local government expert panel. He is a partner and vice president at Maher Duessel Certified Public Accountants.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
Mullen promoted Ashley Kline to senior account executive and Amy Pomposelli to account executive, both on the account services team.
• The Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary hired the Rev. Andrew Cooper as church and student relations specialist. He continues to serve as adjunct professor of church history teaching the Black Church History course.
• The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine named Dr. David A. Lewis chair of the Department of Psychiatry and medical director of Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC.
• Breast surgeon Dr. Donald Keenan joined the staff of Western Pennsylvania Hospital and is seeing patients in the hospital's Mellon Pavilion offices. He specializes in the evaluation and treatment of all malignant and benign breast disorders, with an emphasis on breast cancer risk assessment and risk reduction.
Megan Keys Trice was named community relations coordinator for Adelphoi Village.
• Tucker, Johnston & Smelzer Inc. welcomed Bill Weeks as Zywave specialist and Richard Meyer as senior account manager of the personal lines department.
• Buck Consultants hired Norm Kerr as a principal in its health and productivity practice.
• At the Keystone Paralyzed Veterans of America awards banquet: Rory A. Cooper , distinguished professor of rehabilitation science and technology, University of Pittsburgh, received the Sports Award; James E. Riemer , vice president of Keystone Paralyzed Veterans of America, received the Volunteer of the Year Award; Ray Jones , assistant coach, public contact unit, Pittsburgh regional office of the Department of Veterans Affairs, received the John F. Smerbeck Jr. Service Award; Dr. Katharine Flood , spinal cord injury clinic physician for the Butler VA Medical Center, received the Frank Steck SCI Coordinator Award; Chad Evans , rehabilitation specialist at VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System, received the Friend of Keystone PVA Award.
• St. Barnabas Health System announced its Employees of the Month for September: Patricia Baker , human resources assistant for the health system; Christine Castora , administrative secretary for the communities; Rebecca Papurello , dental hygienist for the dental group at the medical center; Daniel Shaffer , maintenance department at Valencia Woods; and Kimberly Vinroe , certified nursing assistant at the nursing home.
Scott D. Wagner , deputy adjutant general for veterans affairs for the Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, addressed the Keystone Paralyzed Veterans of America at the chapter's awards banquet.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Big Bang ‘waves’ go poof under analysis
- Penguins minor league notebook: Rookie Wilson emerges as 3rd-line NHL prospect
- Jerome Bettis to be enshrined in hall of fame
- Westmoreland museum spotlights artist John Kane’s late-in-life fame
- Voters opt for ‘Don’t Know’ in 2016 presidential race, Susquehanna poll finds
- Tennessee quarterback Peterman considers transfer to Pitt
- Suggestions are aplenty on what Penguins need to break through
- Russian President Putin’s daughter has hand in development of $1.6B science center
- Cooking Class: Vanilla Shrimp and Scallops at The Wooden Nickel
- Starkey: Pitt needs that James Robinson
- Game commission aims to hold hunters responsible for tree stands, blinds left behind