St. Clair Hospital to build third outpatient center
A new medical office building and outpatient center will be developed by St. Clair Hospital on a nearly three-acre site along Rt. 19, just south of Donaldson's Cross Roads, in McMurray, Peters Township.
Ground-breaking for the complex is expected to occur this year, with a possible opening in 2011, said spokesman Richard Sieber.
The site, occupied by a Lorenzi home improvement center and the former Arthur Murray dance studio, was purchased for a combined price of $2.995 million, according to deeds filed in Washington County.
Detailed plans for the new building are still being formulated, said Barry S. Zaiser, senior vice president at St. Clair. He said the hospital paid cash for the properties.
More than 40 St. Clair physicians have offices in the Peters area, and they will help decide what use will be made of the clinic, he said.
This will be St. Clair Hospital's third outpatient facility in the region. Already in operation are an MRI Center on Broughton Road and an outpatient center opposite South Hills Village Shopping Center in Upper St. Clair.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District college notebook: Uniontown grad Sanner makes history for Seton Hill
- Starkey: Kang story of the year for Pirates
- Penguins GM Rutherford ‘wouldn’t make’ Despres trade today
- Alleged Bunola shooter out of hospital
- IRS cybersecurity breach touches lives of homebuyers, others
- Ringgold goal to foster excellence
- Healthy defensive back Mitchell eager for 2nd season with Steelers
- Southmoreland commencement scheduled for Friday evening
- Lawmaker eyes Charleroi street woes
- Connellsville gifted students bring history to life
- Springdale suspect’s fate could depend on mental health assessment