Priory wins marketing award
The Priory Hospitality Group took the top honor at the American Marketing Association Pittsburgh Chapter's recent Marketer of the Year awards event for 2009.
The North Side-based Priory was named Grand Marketer of the Year and led a category that included hospitality.
Other category winners were the Art Institutes of Pittsburgh, in education; Benner Commerce Park in Centre County, in real estate; Butler Health System, in medical and health care; tool maker Channellock, in industrial and manufacturing; Giant Eagle, in retail; trucking firm Pitt Ohio Express, in business and professional services; Private Wealth Advisors, in financial services; and specialty cement maker Sauereisen, in construction.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates sign free agent 1B-OF Goebbert, RHP Webster
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- Derailment impacting Amtrak service eastbound from Pittsburgh
- Maryland man found with missing Ohio girl in Pittsburgh motel
- Committee says Senate should consider removing Attorney General Kane
- Penguins’ Perron returning to form
- Buffalo man killed by truck in the West End Circle wanted ‘a fresh start’
- Steelers kicker Boswell puts best foot forward
- Pittsburgh police chief reviewing use of force policies: Most ‘quite satisfactory’
- Trib readers help families with Operation Santa Claus
- Police find marijuana grow rooms in Castle Shannon