Pittsburgh hotel earns spot in TripAdvisors' hotel rankings
Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel was named No. 23 on TripAdvisor's Top 25 Hotels in the United States list for 2010. Travelers rank the hotels on the list. The Renaissance, in Downtown's Cultural District, also was named the No. 2 hotel overall in Pittsburgh and No. 4 for business travelers. The Priory Hotel in the North Side was No. 1 overall in the city, and the Hampton Inn & Suites in Downtown was No. 1 for business.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pirates prospect Bell gets a taste of big league lifestyle
- Crews search Allegheny River for man who fell from jet ski
- Final puts cap on World Cup success
- Storms a worry with Wash. wildfire
- Pennsylvania bans those under 17 from using UV light beds
- Steelers’ Pouncey investigated in alleged assault
- How to get the most from your fencing dollar
- 20th year of Vans Warped tour is no big deal to backer
- Thrift shops accept many items — but not guns, skulls
- Struggling nonprofit Hill House Association asking Pittsburgh for support
- Liriano struggles in his return from injury as Reds knock off Pirates