Greensburg Train Station to get new restaurant
The Greensburg Train Station is scheduled to have a new restaurant in June featuring a trendy bar, pub style menus, local and seasonal beers and a dining area with an upscale farm-to-table menu, Train Station owner Westmoreland Cultural Trust said Thursday.
The Supper Club will replace the Red Star Brewery & Agave Grille, which closed Wednesday when its lease expired. It had opened as a brewpub and restaurant in the renovated building in October 1998.
The new restaurant will be operated by the principals of McAndrews Restaurants Inc.: Debra Driggers of Laughlintown, John McKeever of Philadelphia and Fred Andrews of Dallas, Texas. Greg Andrews and Ashlee Andrews, co-owners of the Spitfire Grille in South Greensburg, will be employees. Greg Andrews will be executive chef and Ashlee Andrews will be general manager.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Holocaust survivor shares his story again
- Ramp dedicated to slain McKeesport officer’s memory
- Shelter’s spat with YCC is delayed
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- ROAD RULES
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire