Washington Financial Bank hired Tim Grady as a vice president in its business banking department.
• K&L Gates LLP welcomed Ellen Freeman as of counsel in the firm's Pittsburgh office. A member of the firm's labor & employment practice, she is an immigration lawyer who focuses in biotechnology, pharmaceutical and academia.
• At Eckert Seamans Cherin and Mellott LLC, Marcia L. DePaula , Southpointe office, and Peggy C. Heminger and William T. Polaski , both Pittsburgh office, were elevated to members. DePaula represents hospitals, manufacturers and corporate clients in labor relations. Heminger has a general corporate law and transactions practice. Polaski focuses his practice in general civil litigation, with emphasis in product liability.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Brunner welcomed: Sam Insalaco as project manager, Andy Coleman as media planner/buyer, Kasey Schroeder as assistant media planner/buyer, Terri Roble as associate marketing manager and Gary Moury as vice president, director of finance.
• Quest Fore hired Dan Sommer as director for client and project services.
• GatesmanMarmionDrake+Dave Inc. hired Dave Croyle as traffic manager.
• Marcie Patton was appointed director of human resources by Jameson Health System.
• Family practice physicians who joined Juniper Village at Huntingdon Ridge Assisted Living and Wellspring Memory Care senior living communities: Drs. Ken Gibson of Partners in Health, UPMC; Veronica Pratt of Irwin Primary Care Associates; and Nichols DiCroce of Odyssey Healthcare.
Albert B. Ciuksza Jr. , a market research analyst for the Allegheny Conference on Community Development, was appointed to the board of directors of 3 Rivers Connect.
• NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, elected these officers to its board of directors: President, Richard Donley , Cranberry Business Park Associates LP; president elect, Lynn R. DeLorenzo , DeLorenzo & Co. LLC; treasurer, Christine Vann , Alpern Rosenthal & Co.; and secretary, Lou Oliva , Jones Lang LaSalle.
• USG Insurance Services Inc. promoted Cara Delestienne to corporate trainer.
• Mike Harvey was named water business group leader in HDR's Pittsburgh office.
Assistant editor Ryan Gehm and SAE International's Automotive Engineering International magazine received a silver award in the Truck Writers of North America's Communication Awards competition for the article, "Truckin' Along."
Cidalia Duarte opened Boutique la Passerelle at 417 Wood St., Downtown. The women's clothing, shoes and accessories boutique features European designers and styles, including Bus Urban Wear.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Authorities recover rifle used to kill Westmoreland police officer
- Kane turns to former Maryland attorney general to lead porn email probe
- Chicago mayor fires police chief in wake of video release
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- Film session: Long shots dotted Steelers’ passing game
- Steelers receiver Wheaton takes advantage of opportunity in breakout game
- 2,200 union employees of ATI lose coverage
- Slain St. Clair officer walked into ‘worst nightmare’ for police
- Woman gets probation in deadly shooting outside Pittsburgh bar
- Penguins’ reshuffled top line of Crosby, Dupuis, Kunitz looks familiar