• Apollo Trust Co. hired Candace M. Worobe as vice president and chief lending officer.
• Michael L. Schneck joined Altair Management Partners Inc. as a partner.
• Huntington National Bank chose Dana E. Audo as Pennsylvania private banking region manager.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Mullen's Pittsburgh office hired: Bob Brown as business development manager; Haebin Kim as web developer; and Giuseppe Ragozzino as an associate creative director.
• Elisco Advertising hired Gina Cirrincione as an account and social media coordinator.
St. Francis University elected Kenneth J. Horoho Jr. to its board of trustees. Horoho is a partner with the law firm Gentile, Horoho and Avalli P.C.
Solution Matrix Inc. named Rick Sell chief operating officer.
Ansaldo STS USA promoted Kathryn Spear to vice president, strategic marketing.
• Woodlands Foundation hired Michael Sherry as director of marketing and development.
• Central Electric Cooperative promoted Terry Kriebel to journeyman lineman.
• Erroline Williams , manager, professional development and outreach, Center for Leadership Development, Duquesne University, was appointed Western region director of the Pennsylvania Black Conference on Higher Education Inc.
• HRV Conformance Verification Associates Inc. hired Melanie Sokol to provide administrative support to the executive level staff; promoted Kori Mallon to manage the firm's recruiting efforts, and promoted Corey Keffer to provide administrative support to the firm's project managers.
• Verizon Wireless promoted Mark Frazier to president of the company's Ohio/Pennsylvania/West Virginia Region.
• Shirley A. Lazorchak , a marketing professor at California University of Pennsylvania, won the American Marketing Association's Hugh G. Wales Award for Faculty Advisor of the Year.
• Judy Campbell accepted the Friend of Education Award from Midwestern Intermediate Unit IV. Campbell is a member of the intermediate unit's Local Task Force Right to Education and its Strategic Planning Committee.
• Awards presented by 10,000 Friends of Pennsylvania to: John Millius , former board of supervisors member, Cranberry Township, Butler County, for Contribution by a Public Official; and Jonathon T. Schmidt , president, Southeastern Pennsylvania First Suburbs Project, for Contribution by a Private Citizen (posthumous).
• The Pennsylvania Insurance Fraud Prevention Authority honored Richard W. DiBella with a 2010 Fraud Fighter Award. Director of the law firm DiBella Geer McAllister & Best P.C., he serves as counsel, Pittsburgh Chapter, International Association of Special Investigative Units.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Friends, family, history lure natives back to Western Pennsylvania
- Steelers veteran linebacker Harrison focused on stretch run
- Turkey releases recording of warnings to Russian plane
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in North Point Breeze
- Crosby scores twice, Malkin delivers OT goal as Penguins beat Blues
- Intruder in Carrick makes off with cash, weapon
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- Suspect in Glassport man’s shooting death put on house arrest
- Emotional send-off awaits Pitt seniors
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin ends practice with third-down work
- Penguins co-owner Lemieux snuffs rumored rift with Crosby