Children's ranked among most beautiful hospitals
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC was chosen America's seventh-most beautiful hospital by votes cast at the website of specialty health care staffing provider Soliant Health.
The $622 million facility in Bloomfield opened in 2009. It was the only Pennsylvania hospital making Soliant's top 20 list.
The eighth-most beautiful U.S. hospital after more than 10,000 votes were cast was the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies in Orlando, named for the late wife of golfer Arnold Palmer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rogue Catholics in Society of St. Pius X to reopen West End church
- Malkin, Hornqvist return to Penguins lineup vs. Coyotes
- Players respect coach, refuse to blame Johnston
- Key Pennsylvania judicial races dot landscape
- Cal U women win Division II national title with 86-69 win
- Norwin High School health teacher charged with selling heroin
- Eagle egg breaks, parents abandon nest
- Pa. woman charged with forging docs to claim she was an attorney
- Clymer woman dies in 2-vehicle crash in Homer City
- Pirates notebook: Locke makes bid for final rotation spot, Tabata cut
- Cat or dog not great fit for pet? A bunny might be your buddy