Children's ranked among most beautiful hospitals
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC was chosen America's seventh-most beautiful hospital by votes cast at the website of specialty health care staffing provider Soliant Health.
The $622 million facility in Bloomfield opened in 2009. It was the only Pennsylvania hospital making Soliant's top 20 list.
The eighth-most beautiful U.S. hospital after more than 10,000 votes were cast was the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies in Orlando, named for the late wife of golfer Arnold Palmer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates sign free agent 1B-OF Goebbert, RHP Webster
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- Committee says Senate should consider removing Attorney General Kane
- Derailment impacting Amtrak service eastbound from Pittsburgh
- Buffalo man killed by truck in the West End Circle wanted ‘a fresh start’
- Maryland man found with missing Ohio girl in Pittsburgh motel
- Steelers kicker Boswell puts best foot forward
- Penguins’ Perron returning to form
- Pittsburgh police chief reviewing use of force policies: Most ‘quite satisfactory’
- Police find marijuana grow rooms in Castle Shannon
- Trib readers help families with Operation Santa Claus