Children's ranked among most beautiful hospitals
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC was chosen America's seventh-most beautiful hospital by votes cast at the website of specialty health care staffing provider Soliant Health.
The $622 million facility in Bloomfield opened in 2009. It was the only Pennsylvania hospital making Soliant's top 20 list.
The eighth-most beautiful U.S. hospital after more than 10,000 votes were cast was the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies in Orlando, named for the late wife of golfer Arnold Palmer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Robbery, other counts held against Glassport suspect
- Rain plays havoc with American Legion teams
- Pirates come back to take series from Padres
- East Deer police chase ends in arrest
- Starkey: Is this Huntington’s best Bucs team?
- Pirates notebook: Kang settling in to comfort zone
- Mother of Wilkinsburg toddler found dead in ravine charged with her murder
- Mt. Pleasant Borough councilwoman swaps role to deliver ‘apology’
- 92-year-old Rostraver home invasion victim questioned by suspect in court
- Saltlick officials search for proof of post-Prohibition ordinance that made township ‘dry’
- ‘Sherlock’s Last Case’ at Charity Randall Theatre produces intriguing death threat