• Polymer Enterprises Inc. promoted Jack W. Armstrong to vice president and chief information officer.
• The Economic Club of Pittsburgh announced these officers: President, Kevin Acklin , Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl Inc.; vice president of programs, Lauren Lawley Head , Pittsburgh Business Times; vice president of publicity, Craig Thomas , The PNC Financial Services Group; treasurer, Debbie Scarpari , Sisterson & Co.; vice president of membership, William Egan ; vice president of student affairs, Charles Wilf , Duquesne University; secretary, Diane Panzak , The PNC Financial Services Group. Board members: Ken Cuccinelli , Quest Fore, Stuart G. Hoffman ¸The PNC Financial Services Group, Marvin Goodfriend , Carnegie Mellon University, Mark C. Larson , Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott LLC, Alan Miciak , Duquesne University.
• Elected to the board of directors of Mon-Vale Health Resources Inc.: Chairman, John D. Fry , president and owner of Procurement Specialty Group Inc.; vice chairman, R. Carlyn Belczyk , certified public accountant; secretary, Jeff M. Kotula , president of the Washington County Chamber of Commerce.
• Keith Miller joined Herbert, Rowland & Grubic Inc. as project manager of the firm's land development group.
• Newton Consulting LLC hired: Debi Owens as senior benefits consultant in the health and welfare benefits practice area; and John Catlos as senior program manager in the project management office practice area.
Business Gallery is a listing of promotions, hirings and other personnel moves at area companies. Submitted items should include contact names and telephone numbers. Photographs should bear the names of the individuals. Items may be mailed to: Business Gallery, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, D.L. Clark Building, 503 Martindale St., Pittsburgh, PA 15212, faxed to 412-320-7921 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . For the Greensburg edition, items may be mailed to Business Calendar, Tribune-Review, 622 Cabin Hill Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601-1692, faxed to 724-838-5171or e-mailed to email@example.com .
Show commenting policy