• Jeffrey C. Kastelic was named senior vice president, deposit and electronic service business, at First Commonwealth Bank, a newly created position.
• Senior Wealth Management LLC/Capital Guardian LLC added Elhanan "Eli" Abrams as financial adviser and Devorah Dlinn as office manager.
• McClure & Wolf promoted Clayton E. Gregg IV to manager.
• Maria W. Hughes joined the Pittsburgh office of Jackson Lewis LLP as an associate.
• Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton P.C. added Robert L. Wagner to its patent prosecution and intellectual property litigation group. His practice will focus on complex commercial and intellectual property litigation.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Pipitone Group hired Lindsay Phillips as an applications developer.
• Ralph A. Wheeler joined Duquesne University's Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences as chair of the department of chemistry and biochemistry.
• Aethon appointed Joseph Gentile vice president of sales.
• Jody Hawes was named Lawrence County service delivery coordinator for the American Red Cross Beaver-Lawrence chapter.
• Hilton Pittsburgh welcomed to its leadership team: Uwe Roehricht , director of food and beverage; Matthew Bartle , director of guest relations; Reginald Brewington , director of housekeeping; Mike Claravall and Shelley Wood , both senior sales managers; and Derek Scalzott , marketing manager.
• Allegheny County Health Department awarded Dr. Kristin Hannibal a certificate of achievement for her work promoting breast-feeding and supporting breast-feeding mothers and their babies. Hannibal is clinical director of the primary care center at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC and assistant professor of pediatrics at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
• St. Barnabas Health System Employees of the Month for August: Melinda Albert , food service assistant, the communities; Cindy Churilla , administrative secretary, Valencia Woods; Sherry Moore , home health aide, home care department, medical center; Rhonda Rice , accounts receivable, health system; and Julie Willard , certified nursing assistant, nursing home.
• Leonard L. Labriola opened a food market at the intersection of Perry Highway and Northgate Drive in Marshall. For information, visit labriolaitalianmarkets.com.
• Constantine J. "Dean" Passodelis , an equity member with the law firm Meyer, Darragh, Buckler, Bebenek & Eck P.L.L.C., spoke in June at the Medmarc annual medical device seminar on "Defending Life Science Drug & Devices: Rx for Success."
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Starkey: Penguins not mortgaging future
- Marshals find suspect in fatal Mercer County shooting in Pittsburgh
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals
- Penguins GM Rutherford not counting on Dupuis’ return
- Pittsburgh’s Downtown tops ranking of small to midsized cities
- Carnegie Mellon expert to school Congress on security
- Pirates special instructor Tekulve taking second chance to heart
- Former congressman Sestak to kick off U.S. Senate campaign this week
- Inmate care in Allegheny County Jail generates worries
- ‘Let It Snow’s’ big-name cast filming all over Western Pennsylvania