• Jeffrey C. Kastelic was named senior vice president, deposit and electronic service business, at First Commonwealth Bank, a newly created position.
• Senior Wealth Management LLC/Capital Guardian LLC added Elhanan "Eli" Abrams as financial adviser and Devorah Dlinn as office manager.
• McClure & Wolf promoted Clayton E. Gregg IV to manager.
• Maria W. Hughes joined the Pittsburgh office of Jackson Lewis LLP as an associate.
• Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton P.C. added Robert L. Wagner to its patent prosecution and intellectual property litigation group. His practice will focus on complex commercial and intellectual property litigation.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Pipitone Group hired Lindsay Phillips as an applications developer.
• Ralph A. Wheeler joined Duquesne University's Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences as chair of the department of chemistry and biochemistry.
• Aethon appointed Joseph Gentile vice president of sales.
• Jody Hawes was named Lawrence County service delivery coordinator for the American Red Cross Beaver-Lawrence chapter.
• Hilton Pittsburgh welcomed to its leadership team: Uwe Roehricht , director of food and beverage; Matthew Bartle , director of guest relations; Reginald Brewington , director of housekeeping; Mike Claravall and Shelley Wood , both senior sales managers; and Derek Scalzott , marketing manager.
• Allegheny County Health Department awarded Dr. Kristin Hannibal a certificate of achievement for her work promoting breast-feeding and supporting breast-feeding mothers and their babies. Hannibal is clinical director of the primary care center at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC and assistant professor of pediatrics at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
• St. Barnabas Health System Employees of the Month for August: Melinda Albert , food service assistant, the communities; Cindy Churilla , administrative secretary, Valencia Woods; Sherry Moore , home health aide, home care department, medical center; Rhonda Rice , accounts receivable, health system; and Julie Willard , certified nursing assistant, nursing home.
• Leonard L. Labriola opened a food market at the intersection of Perry Highway and Northgate Drive in Marshall. For information, visit labriolaitalianmarkets.com.
• Constantine J. "Dean" Passodelis , an equity member with the law firm Meyer, Darragh, Buckler, Bebenek & Eck P.L.L.C., spoke in June at the Medmarc annual medical device seminar on "Defending Life Science Drug & Devices: Rx for Success."
Show commenting policy