Duquesne's business school ranked in top 300
Duquesne University said Wednesday its business school was named one of the top 300 business schools by The Princeton Review in its 2011 edition of "The Best 300 Business Schools."
The Princeton Review does not rank the schools that made the list, which was released this week.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Protesters demonstrate against Mt. Lebanon deer culling program
- Tyler’s 20th, ‘A Spool of Blue Thread,’ is a miracle of sorts
- Gallagher formally becomes Pitt chancellor
- Ex-Brewers star Hart hopes to prove to Pirates he still can play
- Blackhawk girls take down South Fayette to repeat as WPIAL Class AAA champs
- Dark satire ‘Welcome to Braggsville’ targets race, gender
- Rostraver police investigating alleged sexual misconduct between Ringgold HS employee, student
- Vincentian girls dominate rival North Catholic for 4th straight WPIAL Class A title
- Stone Age Britons got wheat from trade route
- Pirates sickened by pic of ‘Jihadi John’ wearing Bucs ball cap
- 3-alarm fire burns Hill District row homes