Filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Pittsburgh:
IntEx Contracting Inc.
143 Grant Ave.,
Oct. 25, Chapter 11
Scheer Professional Painting Inc.
24 N. Starr Ave.,
Oct. 26, Chapter 7
Professor Amos's Wonder Products And Network 1,000,000 Inc.
2901 Plough St.,
Oct. 26, Chapter 11
Professor Amos Wonder Products, Inc.
PA Wonder Products
Starfish Holdings LLC
1837 Washington St.,
Oct. 29, Chapter 11
P.O. Box 327
Oct. 29, Chapter 11
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Starkey: Would one big move kill Pirates’ future?
- Heyl: This dress is a steal
- Penn Township man seeking gun permit accused of bringing heroin to courthouse
- GNC revenue, sales drop, but vitamin retailer says plan in place
- Pirates inquire about Red Sox LHP Lester
- Attorney had broad range of private, public clients
- Peduto offers ray of light to understaffed Pittsburgh building bureau
- 3 men to stand trial over runaway Latrobe foster children
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- Giant Eagle provides assistance to fight proposed Wal-Mart in McCandless
- Connellsville roundup: Mill Run leads series 2-0