Goff Backa Alfera & Co. added Gina Enos as a supervisor in their tax group and Dana Kelly as an administrative assistant.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
Stern Advertising & Public Relations promoted Kerry Ford-Tomkowitz to vice president, group public relations director.
• David A. Gurwin , a shareholder in the corporate finance & technology section of law firm Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney's Pittsburgh office, was elected president of the Hampton School Board.
• Barbara H. Nakles , secretary-treasurer of the board of Iris Technologies, has earned emeritus status on Thiel College's board of trustees.
Dr. Jennifer L. Lewis , a general internist/hospitalist, will begin a term in 2011 as president of the Washington County Medical Society. Lewis practices at Waterdam Medical Associates and Canonsburg General Hospital. She serves as assistant professor of medicine, Drexel University School of Medicine.
Tara Dudash was appointed youth outreach specialist at Gateway Rehabilitation Center.
• RPA Engineering named Thomas J. Santarelli senior electrical engineer. He is based in Western Pennsylvania.
• Rachael A. Pagone and Timothy G. Allen joined Henderson Brothers Inc., both as producers in the firm's property & casualty division.
• Walker Benefits Inc. appointed William Nesbitt director of sales and operations.
• The Joint Committee of American Institute of Architects Pittsburgh Chapter and Master Builders' Association of Western Pennsylvania appointed Joseph Chaffin to serve the committee as a representative of AIA Pittsburgh. Chaffin is director of architecture for the design department at Michael Baker Corp., Baker & Associates.
• Allegheny County Airport Authority appointed Paul L. Hoback Jr. director of maintenance.
• Ellen Marcus , financial advisor for Oppenheimer & Co., won a Women of Integrity award.
• Dr. Thomas Franz , medical director at HealthSouth Harmarville Rehabilitation Hospital, received HealthSouth's Clinical Excellence Award. A specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation with a focus on brain injury rehabilitation, Franz is president of Choice Care Physicians group practice.
• Sue Kozak , clinical coordinator for Pressley Ridge Day School Pittsburgh, received the organization's Outstanding Supervisor Award.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: After L.A., NFL should tread carefully
- Starter Liriano strikes out 12, leads Pirates to series sweep of Mets
- Couple attempts theft at North Huntingdon Walmart
- Memorial Day service in National Cemetery of the Alleghenies still growing
- Pirates notebook: Substance rule a sticky subject
- Acme man’s ephemeral sculptures appear to defy laws of physics
- Neighbor arrested after McKeesport house fire, authorities say
- Cochran repair center planned in Harrison
- Kennywood fanatic, 82, rides Jack Rabbit 95 times in a row
- Ex-Baldwin, Pitt star Pinkston not giving up on NFL dream
- Oncologists wary of scaled-back guidelines in cancer screenings