Ivan T. Hofmann , a director and shareholder with Gleason & Associates, earned the certified licensing professional credential.
Dapper, Baldasare, Benson, Behling & Kane P. C. elected Christopher M. Jacobs as a shareholder. The focus of Jacobs' practice is insurance bad faith, insurance coverage and commercial litigation.
Kathleen Glenister Roberts is now director of the Duquesne University Honors College. She is an associate professor in the department of communication and rhetorical studies in the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts.
POISE Foundation hired Shirrell T. Burton as director of development.
• The board of directors of Pittsburgh Three Rivers Regatta elected: Chairman, John Bonassi , senior consultant and adjunct professor, Gary E. West College of Business at West Liberty University; vice chairman, Joe Kirk , chairman, Point of Pittsburgh Sailing League, and executive director, Mon Valley Progress Council; vice chairman, J.D. Fogarty , development director, Port of Pittsburgh Commission; assistant secretary and general counsel, Greg Harbaugh , a partner with law firm Houston Harbaugh P.C.; and treasurer, Dennis Tubbs , Southwest Region of the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission.
• The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification announced that Nicholas Ruffner and Patrick Thomas , both of Bee Clean Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, have qualified as Certified Carpet Cleaning Technicians.
• Pennsylvania American Water recognized Lynn Roehm with its Extra Mile award. Roehm is supervisor at the company's Mount Oliver meter shop, Pittsburgh District.
• Brianne Kemp received the Women's Business Network Inc. Jean Walsh Scholarship Award. Kemp has a chiropractic practice in Wexford.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Gorman: DiNucci perfect fit for Pine-Richland
- GOP may capture control of Senate; lose governorships
- High school football roundup: No. 13 Riverside upsets Beth-Center in 1st round
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents
- Rams top Gators, reach quarterfinals
- Steelers defense takes aim at Ravens QB Flacco
- McKeesport native returns to Pittsburgh for exhibit of his photography
- Health insurers’ move towardd ‘high-value’ care providers may reduce choice
- Evaporating cap on Pa. gasoline taxes to offset drops at pump
- Electric cars plug into solar power
- Gilpin settles lawsuit filed by ex-chief, officer