Colon and rectal surgeon joins West Penn Allegheny
Dr. Dan Geisler, a nationally recognized colon and rectal surgeon from the Cleveland Clinic, joined the West Penn Allegheny Health System.
Geisler pioneered single-port colorectal surgery, a minimally invasive way to do colorectal procedures.
Before practicing at the Cleveland Clinic he was director of minimally invasive colorectal surgery at St. Vincent Health System in Erie.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Looking at the next great Steeler
- Steelers swap draft pick for Eagles cornerback
- After early criticism, Haley has Steelers offense poised to be even better
- McCullers’, McLendon’s prowess in clogging trenches crucial to Steelers defense
- Reds solve Cole, stave off Pirates’ 9th-inning rally
- Starting 9: Examining Pirates’ deadline decisions
- Pirates notebook: New acquisition Happ more than happy to fill spot in rotation
- Penguins not alone in top-heavy approach to salary cap
- Biertempfel: Players, MLB agree logic of season’s setup needs to be examined
- Inside the Steelers: QB Jones continues to get majority of snaps
- Steelers notebook: Injuries finally become issue at training camp