Brentwood Bank appointed Karen Sellers assistant vice president of deposit compliance and Ronald W. Carl assistant vice president of commercial lending.
Alpern Rosenthal hired Joseph P. Sharp as chief operating officer.
• Terry J. Yandrich was appointed director of risk management and patient safety at Jefferson Regional Medical Center, and Mary Beth Lowery accepted the position of director of marketing and communications at the medical center.
• John M. Froehlich joined Wexford Health Sources as vice president of finance.
• Dr. Stephen Cook was named director of the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC and of the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute.
Heckmann Corp., Heckmann Water Resources appointed: John T. Lucey Jr. executive vice president of business development and engineering; Brett J. Quigley director of fleet management; and Phillip B. Martel director of pipeline operations.
Adele Duffy is now director of operations of the Spina Bifida Association of Western Pennsylvania.
• Stacy Wood joined Kwame Building Group as a project manager and Mark Stanton joined the firm as a senior project inspector.
• Herbert, Rowland & Grubic Inc. promoted James M. Lopresti to vice president in charge of managing the firm's operations in the western region of Pennsylvania and in adjacent states. This is a newly established role.
• The Construction Legislative Council of Western Pennsylvania elected: Chairman, William Ligetti , Ironworkers Employers Association of Western Pa.; vice chairman, Joseph Kirk , and treasurer, Rich Barcaskey , both Constructors Association of Western Pa.; and secretary, Jon O'Brien , Master Builders' Association of Western Pa.
• Dr. James Rossetti associate director of the cell transplantation program at West Penn Hospital, was honored with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Chairman's Citation.
• United Fresh Produce Association honored Chef Regis Holden , senior director of culinary services for Eat'n Park Restaurants, in the Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards Program's casual and family dining category.
• Linda M. Siminerio , executive director of the University of Pittsburgh Diabetes Institute, received the American Diabetes Association's Outstanding Educator in Diabetes Award.
• The Center for Organ Recovery and Education honored Indiana County Coroner Michael Baker with the organization's Donate Life Ambassador Award.
• Lloyd Wolf , president and chief executive officer of Wolf Consulting Inc., was recognized by HTG Peer Groups as the organization's Member of the Year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Lopsided loss to Eagles shows Steelers have issues aplenty
- Steelers notebook: Keisel always hoped to return
- Hero Franklin Regional security guard out of work
- Harrison’s 5 RBIs help Pirates pound Brewers
- Rossi: Time with Penguins taught Bylsma importance of stability
- Traffic for eastbound Squirrel Hill Tunnel getting congested
- Car goes over hillside near Aliquippa High School
- Sandusky cover-up case unusually shrouded
- Hazmat volunteers praised for dedication at Seven Springs conference
- Records: Steelers RB Bell admitted smoking pot before traffic stop but denied being high
- O’Hara teen finds inspiration for flying, dodging robot in fruit fly