Brentwood Bank appointed Karen Sellers assistant vice president of deposit compliance and Ronald W. Carl assistant vice president of commercial lending.
Alpern Rosenthal hired Joseph P. Sharp as chief operating officer.
• Terry J. Yandrich was appointed director of risk management and patient safety at Jefferson Regional Medical Center, and Mary Beth Lowery accepted the position of director of marketing and communications at the medical center.
• John M. Froehlich joined Wexford Health Sources as vice president of finance.
• Dr. Stephen Cook was named director of the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC and of the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute.
Heckmann Corp., Heckmann Water Resources appointed: John T. Lucey Jr. executive vice president of business development and engineering; Brett J. Quigley director of fleet management; and Phillip B. Martel director of pipeline operations.
Adele Duffy is now director of operations of the Spina Bifida Association of Western Pennsylvania.
• Stacy Wood joined Kwame Building Group as a project manager and Mark Stanton joined the firm as a senior project inspector.
• Herbert, Rowland & Grubic Inc. promoted James M. Lopresti to vice president in charge of managing the firm's operations in the western region of Pennsylvania and in adjacent states. This is a newly established role.
• The Construction Legislative Council of Western Pennsylvania elected: Chairman, William Ligetti , Ironworkers Employers Association of Western Pa.; vice chairman, Joseph Kirk , and treasurer, Rich Barcaskey , both Constructors Association of Western Pa.; and secretary, Jon O'Brien , Master Builders' Association of Western Pa.
• Dr. James Rossetti associate director of the cell transplantation program at West Penn Hospital, was honored with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Chairman's Citation.
• United Fresh Produce Association honored Chef Regis Holden , senior director of culinary services for Eat'n Park Restaurants, in the Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards Program's casual and family dining category.
• Linda M. Siminerio , executive director of the University of Pittsburgh Diabetes Institute, received the American Diabetes Association's Outstanding Educator in Diabetes Award.
• The Center for Organ Recovery and Education honored Indiana County Coroner Michael Baker with the organization's Donate Life Ambassador Award.
• Lloyd Wolf , president and chief executive officer of Wolf Consulting Inc., was recognized by HTG Peer Groups as the organization's Member of the Year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- McCullers’, McLendon’s prowess in clogging trenches crucial to Steelers defense
- Rossi: Looking at the next great Steeler
- Steelers swap draft pick for Eagles cornerback
- Reds solve Cole, stave off Pirates’ 9th-inning rally
- After early criticism, Haley has Steelers offense poised to be even better
- Rainy summer delays paving projects in New Kensington
- Roman Catholic Church in midst of culture clash over gays
- O’Neil jumps right in to AD duties at Kiski Area
- Porter’s passion for discus places him among nation’s best throwers
- Pirates notebook: New acquisition Happ more than happy to fill spot in rotation
- Former South Park coach Loughran optimistic about Fox Chapel’s prospects