Brentwood Bank appointed Karen Sellers assistant vice president of deposit compliance and Ronald W. Carl assistant vice president of commercial lending.
Alpern Rosenthal hired Joseph P. Sharp as chief operating officer.
• Terry J. Yandrich was appointed director of risk management and patient safety at Jefferson Regional Medical Center, and Mary Beth Lowery accepted the position of director of marketing and communications at the medical center.
• John M. Froehlich joined Wexford Health Sources as vice president of finance.
• Dr. Stephen Cook was named director of the Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC and of the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute.
Heckmann Corp., Heckmann Water Resources appointed: John T. Lucey Jr. executive vice president of business development and engineering; Brett J. Quigley director of fleet management; and Phillip B. Martel director of pipeline operations.
Adele Duffy is now director of operations of the Spina Bifida Association of Western Pennsylvania.
• Stacy Wood joined Kwame Building Group as a project manager and Mark Stanton joined the firm as a senior project inspector.
• Herbert, Rowland & Grubic Inc. promoted James M. Lopresti to vice president in charge of managing the firm's operations in the western region of Pennsylvania and in adjacent states. This is a newly established role.
• The Construction Legislative Council of Western Pennsylvania elected: Chairman, William Ligetti , Ironworkers Employers Association of Western Pa.; vice chairman, Joseph Kirk , and treasurer, Rich Barcaskey , both Constructors Association of Western Pa.; and secretary, Jon O'Brien , Master Builders' Association of Western Pa.
• Dr. James Rossetti associate director of the cell transplantation program at West Penn Hospital, was honored with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Chairman's Citation.
• United Fresh Produce Association honored Chef Regis Holden , senior director of culinary services for Eat'n Park Restaurants, in the Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards Program's casual and family dining category.
• Linda M. Siminerio , executive director of the University of Pittsburgh Diabetes Institute, received the American Diabetes Association's Outstanding Educator in Diabetes Award.
• The Center for Organ Recovery and Education honored Indiana County Coroner Michael Baker with the organization's Donate Life Ambassador Award.
• Lloyd Wolf , president and chief executive officer of Wolf Consulting Inc., was recognized by HTG Peer Groups as the organization's Member of the Year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers veteran linebacker Harrison focused on stretch run
- Friends, family, history lure natives back to Western Pennsylvania
- Penguins co-owner Lemieux snuffs rumored rift with Crosby
- Emotional send-off awaits Pitt seniors
- Crosby scores twice, Malkin delivers OT goal as Penguins beat Blues
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin ends practice with third-down work
- Police investigating after cab driver shot in Hazelwood
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in North Point Breeze
- Turkey releases recording of warnings to Russian plane
- Artis leads Pitt to lopsided victory over Cornell
- Pirates sign free agent 1B-OF Goebbert, RHP Webster